EA Forums - Banner

Game of Games is LIVE

13Next

Replies

• txrabbit3737
    1014 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Jannit99 wrote: »
    Could somebody explain for dummies and/or wrinklies like me what e4 means??

E3 is the Electronic Entertainment Expo, a video game industry event. E4 is The Simpsons parody of it:
    E4.png

The building is actually real, It's the Los Angeles Convention Center where E3 is annually held:
    800px-Los_Angeles_Convention_Center_~_West_Wing_%287535547820%29.jpg

What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • KLmaker
    398 posts Member
    Jannit99 wrote: »

E3 is the Electronic Entertainment Expo, a video game industry event. E4 is The Simpsons parody of it:
    E4.png

The building is actually real, It's the Los Angeles Convention Center where E3 is annually held:
    800px-Los_Angeles_Convention_Center_~_West_Wing_%287535547820%29.jpg

Ooh... that's why, in the UK it's a TV channel.

• Burns Dragon wasn't worth it then, and it isn't worth it now. Especially, because, I think it was in the Yearbook Mystery Box...

Burns Dragon was not in the mystery box.
  • Jannit99 wrote: »

It's an in joke about E3. (Electronic Entertainment Expo).

One can only think what the fourth E stands for; Extreme? Exciting? Excellent?
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Jannit99 wrote: »

It's an in joke about E3. (Electronic Entertainment Expo).

One can only think what the fourth E stands for; Extreme? Exciting? Excellent?

Expensive Electronic Entertainment Expo (It says so on the banner on the building)
  • hm, i'm not really into the gameplay or the theme of the event. It's not really what I want in a Simpsons game. Didn't care for Clash of Clones either.

However, the 'real Springfield' map (in the guide thread in Showcase) did point to a Blockoland which was missing so this fits in with that template perfectly.
  • Why did not the Clash of Clones content in this event return?. This event is about games and the Clash of Clones event as well. Does anyone know why there is no content of that event ?.
  • Well it's nice to get an update.

I do miss those interactions with NPCs or small tappables that would be added, was it monotonous? Yes, but at least it was something.

This is as everyone said, a mini event/event type thing.

Glad for the content, kinda bummed it's not an old-school event.

My two Cents
  • Simpsplay
    64 posts Member
    edited June 15
    KLmaker wrote: »
    I checked the iPad this morning before work for taxes and recycling, and a new title screen came up, but it's not Game of Games, it looks like Bart Royale 2.

It definitely had Royale in the title and Bart and Homer look like ruffians, though it had the screen it hadn't started yet, so I don't know what it looks like yet.

Is the same thing? Just different titles?

Oh and Lisa looks like she's casting spells with a wand?

Just in case... Yes, it is the latest update.