EA Forums - Banner

Glitch with Simpson’s Royale

I’m wondering if anyone else had this happen. I put all of the people involved with collecting VIP passes on their 4 hour tasks except Bart who had a different task. When I got back on to reassign tasks, Bart was the only one assigned! I know the others were assigned because I checked to make sure I had picked all of them and not missed anyone. So, I just wasted 4 hours and missed out on 56 VIP passes!! I have them all (even Bart) assigned again. *Fingers crossed 🤞 this doesn’t happen again *

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4022 posts Member
    Once I have finished sending characters on task, I always go to the friends screen and back to my town to synchronise my game. The game progress is then saved on the EA servers.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I had a different glitch. I cleared my characters, put them all on task, then was awarded the E4 building. Checked my characters and they were free again so I put them all back on task. I'm not sure if I actually got a free round in there somehow or what.
  • KLmaker
    205 posts Member
    GrowlyOne wrote: »
    I had a different glitch. I cleared my characters, put them all on task, then was awarded the E4 building. Checked my characters and they were free again so I put them all back on task. I'm not sure if I actually got a free round in there somehow or what.

Possible I suppose.
    About a couple of weeks ago I went to Other Springfield, tapped 3 buildings, friends points, and it told me to come back in 1hr, so I did, tapped 3 more buildings, more friends points, yay, told to come back in 24hrs, did I break the glitch?