Ah.... No

nIglnp1.gif

No one knows anything in this game for certain apart from the developers

*the fun is in the speculation :mrgreen:

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6389 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Wolfcastle will be released with his mansion, All-Night Gym will also be released & so will a McBain skin for Wolfcastle. Whatever else is released with this update is unknown. I'm hoping for at least one more character to be released.

As for Krustyland, there's a ton of stuff being released for that update & probably more.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Sigh. Clicked on this thread thinking there was an update. Got suckered again! Lol!

You can't get in game info in this forum. You can only speculate what may happen. Try typing krustyland in the search box and see what speculation turns up.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wolfcastle will be released with his mansion, All-Night Gym will also be released & so will a McBain skin for Wolfcastle. Whatever else is released with this update is unknown. I'm hoping for at least one more character to be released.

As for Krustyland, there's a ton of stuff being released for that update & probably more.

Can't wait for Wolfcastle now. Have already got ideas for all that :).
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Wolfcastle is going be great :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    All night gym is news to me :)
  • rasendori5818
    45 posts
    edited July 2013
    If the All night gym is coming with the level 31 update could that mean the Murderhorn is coming as well as a premium maybe?
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    If the All night gym is coming with the level 31 update could that mean the Murderhorn is coming as well as a premium maybe?
    I already pretend the Volcano lair is the murderhorn. That's how I justify Hank Scorpio moving to Springfield. :lol:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6389 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I imagine All-Night Gym will be premium. Also the McBain skin should be premium as well. Wolfcastle will be free
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I imagine All-Night Gym will be premium. Also the McBain skin should be premium as well. Wolfcastle will be free

That would make sense :)

Not that it matters all will be mine :twisted:
  • edited July 2013
    Nothing is ever certain until the actual release, but some people have taken a look at the raw files and updated the info here: http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Upcoming_content_updates
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6389 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Gifs-from-Gifsoup-com-finding-nemo-16297856-320-180.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Gifs-from-Gifsoup-com-finding-nemo-16297856-320-180.gif

Love that gif :lol:
  • PhoenicianSn
    58 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Anyone post a picture of the Krustyland from the show on this forum? Curious to see what it may look like in the game.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6389 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    dsc05693.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Just look at all those possible Premuim items :shock:

Edit: Best start putting some money aside now :lol:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just look at all those possibly Premuim items :shock:

HA HA HA I was just about to post:

"You see Krustyland and think cool!! I see Krustyland and think 1,000 in donuts....."
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

"You see Krustyland and think cool!! I see Krustyland and think 1,000 in donuts....."

Well Whacking day cost LOADS and that was a small update in comparision to Krustyland :shock:

Might have to make an appointment with my bank manager for this update
    Emoticon38.gif
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

1000 donuts is prob wishful thinking! Lol! :D for krustyland, prob an entire boatload! Lol!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

1000 donuts is prob wishful thinking! Lol! :D for krustyland, prob an entire boatload! Lol!

More like 2 or 3 Boatloads :shock:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    *sigh* time to buy another boatload. This is becoming more addictive than my shoe habit :0
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.