EA Forums - Banner

What do you miss?

2Next

Replies

• Yeah they have taken the challenge out of the game with this current format. It’s ok for an in between mini event style but it doesn’t work as a major event.

Everyone has moaned about it since Xmas 2018. Initially some liked it as it was a rest from all the crafting of the previous run of events which got a bit much but now this is too sparse in activity.

The lesson here is to have maybe 3 or 4 event formats and interchange them instead of picking one and doing it to death!

Also agree is mind boggling that Springfield Heights hasn’t been expanded, Road to Riches and the friendship point formats haven’t been continued further.

Still so much potential with this game in my opinion - we just need EA to get their finger out!
  • KLmaker
    344 posts Member
    johnbethel wrote: »
    Still so much potential with this game in my opinion - we just need EA to get their finger out!

Could not agree more, I have to admit I think I am becoming addicted to this game, if I'm not playing, I'm here.

I was here earlier, then something to eat, fed the birds, emptied dishwasher & put a few things in, done a Killer Sudoku, had a few cups of tea, emptied tumble dryer & folded clothes, while going backwards & forwards with the game, then back here, got to go back in 20 mins to do metal recycling.

Taken it down to 10, I need 140 + plastic to get a big one out the way, Marvel's Agent's of Shield is on later, which I will watch, and I need to watch something else to make room so I can record it so I can watch it again later, I'm sure there's more productive stuff I should be doing though.

Simpson's will never die, but EA seem to be growing tired of it, or at least running out of ideas.