EA Forums - Banner

Strange notification

Just got this notification. I live in Australia, so I'm unsure why I got a notification in a different language. If anyone can translate or give an explanation as to why I got this, or if anyone else got this notification, let me know.

d9hpuwttewk4.png

Replies

  • I think it says to continue playing you must nuke your town immediately.
  • ^Very funny dude lol
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Got it as well
  • 74hands
    444 posts Member
    Same here... anyone want to buy a tinfoil hat from me? Only $50 each.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • 168sean168
    3246 posts Member
    I didn't get the notification but this is what it means -

    Krustcraft has launched a new game, Krusty's World. Let's play this game within a game together. If you feel that the world is just like a simulation game, then this game will be like playing a game within a game and within a game.
  • What the hell? Was that from the game it self sending a notification, cause if so thats wired as hell and almost seems like the game got hacked..

    Or its part of the game and they used wrong translation text for your game region?
  • I got it today too (in UK). I just assumed EA had made a booboo.
  • ZennGlenn
    1676 posts Member
    😎🌻😎XrvzXcp.jpg😎🌻😎
  • KLmaker
    439 posts Member
    boldbhoy wrote: »
    I got it today too (in UK). I just assumed EA had made a booboo.

    I haven't seen anything in Wiltshire.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    I didn't get the notification but this is what it means -

    Krustcraft has launched a new game, Krusty's World. Let's play this game within a game together. If you feel that the world is just like a simulation game, then this game will be like playing a game within a game and within a game.

    way to go @168sean168 ~good seeing you
    I have got this and is shocked, its in Simplified Chinese and I had not got my game customized to this, although I can read/guess, its festinating that it went to a big group of users....
  • 168sean168
    3246 posts Member
    lawpatrick wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    I didn't get the notification but this is what it means -

    Krustcraft has launched a new game, Krusty's World. Let's play this game within a game together. If you feel that the world is just like a simulation game, then this game will be like playing a game within a game and within a game.

    way to go @168sean168 ~good seeing you
    I have got this and is shocked, its in Simplified Chinese and I had not got my game customized to this, although I can read/guess, its festinating that it went to a big group of users....

    Ha thanks @lawpatrick !
  • lawpatrick wrote: »

    I have got this and is shocked, its in Simplified Chinese and I had not got my game customized to this, although I can read/guess, its festinating that it went to a big group of users....

    Festinating, indeed.
  • 168sean168
    3246 posts Member
    @smharris129 I just learn a new word and it probably can be used to describe Hans Moleman!
  • Yeah. I had to look that one up too, @168sean168. Learn something new every day.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!