EA Forums - Banner

Wow, That Island Animation Is THE Best!

I wasn't expecting too much from this event but the animation for the island is really spiffy. Nice touch, EA!
Level 939 (and holding)
Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!

Replies

• I just unlocked it and it sure does live up to its name. :D
  • @surefirein93 What Island are you talking about? The little elf one?
    ~Jaywolf~
  • @surefirein93 What Island are you talking about? The little elf one?

Not the elves farm... “stormy island” last prize in act 2.

It is a cool animation but I wish it lasted longer. There are a few animations in this game that’d be nice to be able to toggle on/off.
  • JJR2112
    351 posts Member
    Yeah, someone put a lot of work into this animation and it's a shame we'll all forget about it in a few days. I still don't understand what it has to do with this event (someone please explain where I'm wrong) but it's still cool nonetheless.
  • niahunt
    221 posts Member
    I’m not quite up to that point yet. As it’s described as an Island I assume it will go in the ocean?
  • HMGaga
    168 posts Member
    Yes, it can only be placed in the ocean.

I didn't know it has animation until I saw this post! Wish there's a task and the animation runs along with it.
  • I need to store two whales for the island
  • HMGaga
    168 posts Member
    that's a 14% of multiplier!
  • It'd be handy if water items could be placed on any water tile and not just ocean tiles.
  • KLmaker
    322 posts Member
    It'd be handy if water items could be placed on any water tile and not just ocean tiles.

I was thinking it would look good if it was in water tiles that are only slightly bigger than the island, so it looks like a moat or little river.
    Though I have only just placed the 3rd item on the prize track so haven't seen it yet.
  • johncolombo
    11006 posts Senior Moderator
    I like the animation for the island too
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • nice animation indeed though i ve no idea where it come from