EA Forums - Banner

My Short Films

Hi, I'm not sure is self-promotion is allowed on the forums (couldn't see anything about it in the guidelines), but if it's not then mods feel free to delete this.

I'm a film student in Australia, and wanted to share my short films with y'all. They're obviously a bit amateurish, but I've had a lot of fun making them so far and will hopefully continue to improve with each project I work on. I just thought I'd show you what I've done so far.

My films can be found on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdebroIibDWeTAZINUWjlsg/videos

The one with the best production is my first one "Date of Death' (which actually won two awards at the Greenlight Film Festival here) , but they're all pretty short so I'd appreciate you checking them out since I've been a member of this community longer than I have most of my social media accounts ;)

Again, if self-promotion isn't actually allowed I apologise for missing the rule

Replies

• johncolombo
    11005 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 28
    I don't have a problem with artists expressing themselves in off topic. I've met so many creative people on this forum.

I watched Le Piratage Noir. Interesting concept.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • johncolombo
    11005 posts Senior Moderator
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I watched Le Piratage Noir. Interesting concept.

Thank you. There are a few things about that one I don't like, but overall it was an interesting experiment for me and it helped open my eyes to things I can do for future projects. I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.
  • Hi @cappiello656! I look forward to viewing your work!
    As @johncolombo kindly mentioned, I’ve co-produced one short and have another in pre-production. We are super busy with fun festivals. Have you entered any?
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • We are super busy with fun festivals. Have you entered any?

Only the one I mentioned in my original post, I’m not quite at the stage where I can confidently enter my work into festivals. I got my diploma last year and started my course this year to earn my bachelor’s degree. Right now everything I’m doing is just practice to better hone my creative vision.