EA Forums - Banner

Can we add a new forum for things that have absolutely nothing to do with Tapped Out?

Prev1
It is general discussion though. There are other sections that might be more liking to you. But as long as I've been here i recall alot of simpson related topics being brought up. Any way welcome to the forum mate. :thumbup:

Replies

• P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    If 87% of the forum is ....

I'm too lazy to erase that, I misread you and thought you said 13% of the forum is related to TSTO.
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Thanks yeah, It's just been in mind ever since I've ever visited this forum and I just now made an account. Thank you for welcoming me and I hope to make very many contributions to the community that is The Simpsons Tapped Out Forums.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2013
    General discussion is the only reason I come here, the other sections are meaningless to me. It would be nice if GD would be for game related matters and a new section created for off topic banter/discussion.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    General discussion is the only reason I come here, the other sections are meaningless to me. It would be nice if GD would be for game related matters and a new section created for off topic banter/discussion.

That's already happened, it's called a thread.

Unfortunately, someone posted something about "m
    s" (mods will kill me if I post it) and the whole thread gets deleted, twice.

let's just stick to general discussion.
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    P003htb wrote:

I'm sorry but that made absolutely zero sense to me.
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited July 2013
    Glad I missed the Bioshock discussion... I hate that game! :wink:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2013
    P003htb wrote:

ya thanks
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    welcome-to-the-jungle.jpg
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Well it's a quiet period right now. And people are just killing time. When an update comes around, you'll see the forum jam packed with TSTO stuff. In the meantime just chill and don't read the threads that annoy you.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    Well it's a quiet period right now. And people are just killing time. When an update comes around, you'll see the forum jam packed with TSTO stuff. In the meantime just chill and don't read the threads that annoy you.
    +1 :thumbup:
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    You guys, everybody is entitled to an opinion. EA has set this forum up and there is nothing we can do to change it. This is called General Discussion and there will be off-topic threads. There are also tons of game related threads, if you don't like the OT ones then I encourage you to post in the topical ones to keep them going.

Welcome to the forum, it's always great to have new members joining us.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    All the best posters post here in General Discussion anyway. ;)
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited July 2013

+1 :mrgreen:
  • AAASmuck
    124 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I have to agree with this.

It wasn't so bad before, but the number of off topic threads has skyrocketed over the past few months. Sometimes there's only one or two tsto threads showing per page. At the very least we need an Off Topic forum, since there's more of those everyday. I come here to read about TSTO, not to "say goodnight", not to "guess the movie" etc.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013

It wasn't so bad before, but the number of off topic threads has skyrocketed over the past few months. Sometimes there's only one or two tsto threads showing per page. At the very least we need an Off Topic forum, since there's more of those everyday. I come here to read about TSTO, not to "say goodnight", not to "guess the movie" etc.

Ohh well you just don't read them then, gonna be hard to get rid of it concidering it's a mods thread. But also it's because there isn't much to do on the game ATM. When WD was here the whole forum was about WD and egg buddy lists. So I guess it's the same with updates. Some always complain, some never seem to mind.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013

Boom! When your right Jay your Right ;) :thumbup:

Welcome to the Forum too :) Hope you enjoy your stay :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited July 2013

CJFwKmZ.png
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

tumblr_lttqlc16TY1r5xzspo1_400_zpsd4d7340d.gif

Lol, seriously though I rarely visit the other sub forums.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

tumblr_lttqlc16TY1r5xzspo1_400_zpsd4d7340d.gif

Lol, seriously though I rarely visit the other sub forums.
    the sub forums don't work for me lol it's just GD and FAQ sections I can post on lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!