EA Forums - Banner

Following the Springfield Guide

Replies

• Thanks @EllieGuseman ! I'm loving the Vault, cleaning up missing pieces! and a few coming up in the July 4th deal I'm looking forward to adding.
  • Thanks as always @EllieGuseman !
  • 11EEvey
    2834 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    deleted
    Post edited by 11EEvey on
  • Where is the building "League of Extra Horny Gentlemen"?

Also, are Village, One Night, and Armistead unreleased as of now?
  • 11EEvey
    2834 posts Member
    Sorry, I forgot that one. It is not on the map but in the show it was right across the street from Moe's.
    I will edit my post above.
    Those three buildings are on the prize track and visible in the game.
    Sorry for any confusion. :)
  • @EllieGuseman thanks buddy. I appreciate the work you put into this. :smiley:
  • Thank you @EllieGuseman again! This is great! I had only located Hairy Shearers.
  • seven43861
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Senor Ding ****'s Doorbell Fiesta is located in the top-right section of the map just above the Monstro Mart. Not my fault it's being censored, that's the name of the building.
    Post edited by seven43861 on
  • Thank you @seven43861
  • The Jazzhole has arrived, I don't know what else will be included in this Music Event that is on the map but we'll see.
  • The Jazz Hole has been purchased and placed. Now to get Guitar Central - not on the map but located across from Sprawl Mall in the show.
  • Could someone list the location of the Jazz Hole on the SF map?
  • 11EEvey
    2834 posts Member
    The Jazz Hole is straight up from Squidport, next to the Springfield Museum and Cafe Kafka.
  • 11EEvey
    2834 posts Member
    List of buildings on the map that are coming soon:
    The Jazz Hole --next to Springfield Museum and Cafe Kafka
    Classified Records -- just above Channel 6
    New Bedlam Home for The Emotionally Interesting --next to Springfield University
    Praiseland --South of the Springfield Dam

• seven43861
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Can you post a link to your source for the new buildings, please? Because I looked at the prize pools for the Homerpalooza events, all 3 acts that LPN posted don't have Classified Records, New Bedlam Home or Praiseland.
  • Thank you, very appreciative.
  • rockyb2006
    787 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Here is the new land map with locations for items from Pin Pals, Forgotten Anniversary, Road to Riches, and Time Traveling Toaster highlighted. As always, if you see something I missed, please let me know. :)

xKLgs2d.jpg
    @EllieGuseman
    Can you explain how to map out the SF map in the game? Honestly, I have a carbon copy of Bravewalls SF from the last time he updated (which was a long time ago). I remember him explaining to put down grey squares on locations. I did it the long way and copied it piece by piece from my computer screen to my iphone. But we've had so much land since then. My SF is getting awfully tight fitted. I see this map has the updated layout of where things should go. Can you please explain the best way to lay this out in game?
  • @rockyb2006 I just expanded my space as well and I suggest setting the top and right sides of the map at the further most points you are expanding first (I did not expand all the way, leaving room for things not on the map and thus outside town). Then expand your way inward, going 4 blocks/square at a time. It's laborous but worth it.
  • 11EEvey
    2834 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    deleted
    Post edited by 11EEvey on