EA Forums - Banner

Following the Springfield Guide

Replies

• @rockyb2006 I really like that cemetery. I like where your fields are going in. I have a lot of cane fields and I am planning on replacing them with the corn fields.
    And the University is nicely laid out. Good job on your adjustment. :)
  • @EllieGuseman , thanks for checking it out!
  • @rockyb2006 Your town is looking great and I agree the university is nicely designed. I may steal a few ideas if you don't mind. I will note that you have the amphitheatre where it says Springfield Bowl and the Open Air Stage where the Amphitheatre is on the map.
  • Djudge999 wrote: »
    @rockyb2006 Your town is looking great and I agree the university is nicely designed. I may steal a few ideas if you don't mind. I will note that you have the amphitheatre where it says Springfield Bowl and the Open Air Stage where the Amphitheatre is on the map.

@Djudge999 , thank you. You are more than welcome to use anything I have set up! :smile:

Can you also clarify the SF bowl and amphitheater confusion? Do the items have the wrong names? According to the map, the SF bowl is above Botanical Gardens. That is where I have it. The name of the item I have above the Gardens says SF bowl. Did the programmers name it incorrectly? And I placed the open-air Stage where the amphitheater is, because an amphitheater IS an "open-air structure" according to the dictionary.

So long question short, are the 2 items I'm talking about mislabeled in game? Also, I just threw the opera stage by the gardens for look purposes only. Thanks in advance!
  • @rockyb2006 You are correct. I spoke incorrectly and that's what I get for not looking at my own town before speaking. I have mine the same way as you have yours and the naming is correct. My apologies for the confusion. Carry on.
  • Djudge999 wrote: »
    @rockyb2006 You are correct. I spoke incorrectly and that's what I get for not looking at my own town before speaking. I have mine the same way as you have yours and the naming is correct. My apologies for the confusion. Carry on.

Thanks for clarifying @Djudge999 :smile:
  • Hi all, here is my latest iteration of following the Springfield Guide. I stitched this together just before the Halloween event dropped. Generally speaking, anything that's not on the guide I tuck away into storage. Since the last time I made a panorama of my Springfield, I bought 2 new strips of land to scoot everything "east" (away from the mountains) to make room for additional buildings from the Pride event, Springfield Dam, Springfield Country Club, and nearly a complete redesign of the "west side" of the river (near the mountains). More recently added "Veterans Park" and the Springfield Fairgrounds areas to my residential district, and "Jebediah Springfield Park" near the dam and Springfield Bowl. The big empty plot of land near the Burns Estate is my designated "event area". Even though it's a lot of work, I always like seeing Springfields from this perspective!

kjBc1y8.jpg
  • Nicely done @Abedunk34 ! I find it so fascinating how we all interpret the map/guide in our own ways. Look forward to seeing more and welcome to the Springfield Guide.
  • Is there anything from this year's THOH that is on the map? I really could use a break from the game.
  • Nothing in THOH is on the map that I can see, @seven43861 . Enjoy your break.
  • Thanks, I really will enjoy it
  • 11EEvey
    2769 posts Member
    edited September 8
    deleted
    Post edited by 11EEvey on
  • Was anything announced for the Black Friday sale yet?
  • Nothing yet.
  • The Slaughterhouse Steakhouse from the Thanksgiving prize track is located next to the Overpass Diner.
  • The Slaughterhouse Steakhouse from the Thanksgiving prize track is located next to the Overpass Diner.

Thanks buddy!
  • You're welcome!
  • Yes, thank you @EllieGuseman Always exciting when we get another piece of the map!
  • Is there anything coming from the Black Friday sale that we should focus on? THere are multiple boxes but I can't find what would actually be inside those boxes.
  • @seven43861 There are a few items depending on what you already have and don't have. (sent you a PM).