EA Forums - Banner

Following the Springfield Guide

Replies

• Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    OCD is OCD.
    Nice to see you after all this time @Bravewall . i thought something bad happened to you.
    Far from it. Life has gotten drastically better. I quit my sales job, drove across the country, and now I work in film and television. Unfortunately I was too busy and too focused on survival to keep up with the updates. But I can at least say a lot of people on set used to play this game whenever they get a chance to slink away somewhere and hide. Many probably still do.
    Yeah that land in SH is a sore spot. The game has changed a bit since you were last here.
    I can only imagine. Looks like a hell of a lot of new land to the north east. I hope you have been given more chances since the monorail event to buy more rail tracks. I barely had enough pieces to cover the loop, back when the map was much smaller. What happened to Krustyland? Did they bring all those pieces over to the main map?
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    @Bravewall what a surprise to have you check in! When I first started following the guide (I want to say it was 2015), I actually pulled up your SF on my desktop and copied your layout square by square EXACTLY. I’m talking a 100% copy of every item where you had it, lol.

And @EllieGuseman is really the one to thank. I feel like I’m just along for the ride. Any time I need a new land graph layout, or an updated map with in game content, Ellie gets it done.
    That's amazing. This whole time I've been away, I kind of hoped someone would take the reigns on this. I wasn't sure though, because updating the grid on that guide takes serious time. And that is before you even get to change everything around in your own game, which used to take me a solid day or two. Every time. Thank you Ellie. That is so awesome!

And thank you Rocky for taking what I did, and keeping it going!
  • Yep. They blew up Krustyland and brought it to Springfield. However many land squares you had purchased in KL you got tokens for in Springfield. Monorail is still the same, very few straights. But if you have kept at it all this time you have enough.
    I am glad that life is better for you, even though we missed you here.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    But if you have kept at it all this time you have enough.

I haven't kept up at all unfortunately. If I loaded up my old profile, I'd be so far behind, I wouldn't know where to start. The only mobile game I've been playing in the last 4 years is recently Transformers Earth Wars. I can remember wanting that exact kind of game, when I was still hanging out here, and I have to say they got it 100% percent the way I always envisioned it.

But its more of a base-building game like clash of clans. so I haven't really played any straight town building games like this. I don't know why I would ever need another. Without some sort of detailed intricate guide to follow, none of the others will ever compare to TSTO.
  • @Bravewall It is great to hear from you and I am so glad you are doing well. This thread you started has provided me with a focus in the game that has kept me moving forward in my design - Thank You!
  • Bravewall wrote: »
    But if you have kept at it all this time you have enough.

I haven't kept up at all unfortunately. If I loaded up my old profile, I'd be so far behind, I wouldn't know where to start. The only mobile game I've been playing in the last 4 years is recently Transformers Earth Wars. I can remember wanting that exact kind of game, when I was still hanging out here, and I have to say they got it 100% percent the way I always envisioned it.

But its more of a base-building game like clash of clans. so I haven't really played any straight town building games like this. I don't know why I would ever need another. Without some sort of detailed intricate guide to follow, none of the others will ever compare to TSTO.

I may have to check out this Transformers game. I’m an 80’s kid, so I was way into Gen1.
  • I'm not seeing anything from the map in the new event. Dang it!
  • FINALLY!! Something new from the map.

Krusty's Clown College is located beside Sporticus, near the Springfield Mall.
  • Djudge999 wrote: »
    FINALLY!! Something new from the map.

Krusty's Clown College is located beside Sporticus, near the Springfield Mall.

Nice find!