EA Forums - Banner

Following the Springfield Guide

Replies

• Springfield Memorial Bridge is on the map. Gonna have fun trying to fit it in.
  • Springfield Memorial Bridge is on the map. Gonna have fun trying to fit it in.

Huh. The rocks either side don't really fit with where it is supposed to go. Anyway, will have to see what it looks like when I get it.
  • KJAZZ is also on the map. It's above the Springfield Museum of Natural History and on the left of Herman's Military Antiques.
  • And the bridge does not work where it's supposed to go. I've had to put it next to it's actual spot for now while I try and work out what to do.
  • 54yeb91isrkf.jpeg
    Here is my SFMB added in following the map guide.
  • I had no idea this thread was still going on (no small part due to being inactive on the forums for years now).

I cleaned out my friends list, so if you'd like to check out my attempt at recreating a show based Springfield, add Johnny2bd. Thanks all :smile:
  • sideshowdan9
    423 posts Member
    edited October 13
    Johnny2bd wrote: »
    I had no idea this thread was still going on (no small part due to being inactive on the forums for years now).

I cleaned out my friends list, so if you'd like to check out my attempt at recreating a show based Springfield, add Johnny2bd. Thanks all :smile:

Are you able to post your town? the option always seems to fail for me, but you may have better luck!

Edit: Should have added that I am about to go and add you...
  • Johnny2bd wrote: »
    I had no idea this thread was still going on (no small part due to being inactive on the forums for years now).

Are you able to post your town? the option always seems to fail for me, but you may have better luck!

I may have to do more research into that. I play on kindle and my initial attempts at using the screen shot function did not go well. I really would like to have my layout preserved :/
  • spanishyod8
    3 posts New member
    edited October 19
    Hidey-ho neighboreenos! Been following this page for a while, but hadn’t been active on my Springfield till about a year ago. Here’s my town

https://ibb.co/2Y9JPTX
    Post edited by johncolombo on