EA Forums - Banner

7 Years In The Making

Been playing this game since 2012, absolutely love this game. I will say I have played it on and off over that time period. But today marks the first time i have ever spend any money on this game. I decided i wanted a few extra donuts for some decoration items I want and said to myself I have spend more money on stupid stuff in my life might as well spend some on something I enjoy playing and have put so much time into. I am happy with the decision i made.

Replies

• TheRusttt wrote: »
    Been playing this game since 2012, absolutely love this game. I will say I have played it on and off over that time period. But today marks the first time i have ever spend any money on this game. I decided i wanted a few extra donuts for some decoration items I want and said to myself I have spend more money on stupid stuff in my life might as well spend some on something I enjoy playing and have put so much time into. I am happy with the decision i made.

I weaned myself from purchasing donuts for about a year until this past Black Friday where I was one of the players who forked over the $49.99 for the Donut Factory.

If you make small purchases every now and again, I don't see an issue with supporting the game that gave you hours of fun and enjoyment.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.