EA Forums - Banner

App Store update 9th July

Replies

  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Nothing new. Probably just a behind the scenes fix update. Probably gearing up for Level 31

    Since the description didn't change, I'm thinking it was just some sort of bug/gltch fix.

    Who knows for sure.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Most likely what it was Lisa
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Nothing new. Probably just a behind the scenes fix update. Probably gearing up for Level 31

    Since the description didn't change, I'm thinking it was just some sort of bug/gltch fix.

    Who knows for sure.

    No new items, and all of my characters (except Luigi as he is on a 24 hour task) have just finished their 1 hour tasks... No new storyline.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Nothing new. Probably just a behind the scenes fix update. Probably gearing up for Level 31

    Since the description didn't change, I'm thinking it was just some sort of bug/gltch fix.

    Who knows for sure.

    EA?
    Although I'm not entirely sure about that
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited July 2013
    There's nothing new on the Tapped Out Facebook page...yet.
  • BamBam3k2
    29 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Well my game seems to be responding faster also can scroll around my town in buy land mode again the friends list is still jumbled

    This. I play on an iPhone 4 and my game is a lot more responsive and smoother. It's really nice.
  • aned180788
    68 posts
    edited July 2013
    They tend to rarely put any news on there, until at least a good hour or two after an update.
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    another update that seems to have done nothing



    gcf.gif
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    BamBam3k2 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    Well my game seems to be responding faster also can scroll around my town in buy land mode again the friends list is still jumbled

    This. I play on an iPhone 4 and my game is a lot more responsive and smoother. It's really nice.

    I'm on a 4S the money when you clicked a building was a bit laggy before now its instant no lag its very nice, and before if you had all the land you got stuck in the bottom when you went into buy land no can whip around town in that mode
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Any Android users out there that were able to get this update?
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    BamBam3k2 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    Well my game seems to be responding faster also can scroll around my town in buy land mode again the friends list is still jumbled

    This. I play on an iPhone 4 and my game is a lot more responsive and smoother. It's really nice.

    I'm on a 4S the money when you clicked a building was a bit laggy before now its instant no lag its very nice, and before if you had all the land you got stuck in the bottom when you went into buy land no can whip around town in that mode

    I play on the iPhone 4S and gameplay is alot smoother for me too, maybe this was the update..
  • aned180788
    68 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nah, I reckon there will be an in-app download either later today, or for sure in the next few days. This has been known to happen before.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys, I got something new!!!!!!

    I open my mystery box and guess what...

    I got a nice parking lot :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys, I got something new!!!!!!

    I open my mystery box and guess what...

    I got a nice parking lot :mrgreen:

    Haha nice :D
  • stevieort
    615 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Any Android users out there that were able to get this update?

    No update on the Android market.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys, I got something new!!!!!!

    I open my mystery box and guess what...

    I got a nice parking lot :mrgreen:
    wow your so luck. That's like the rarest item in the game :lol::wink:
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    Well nothing much changed ingame so anybody wanna check the raw files????
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited July 2013
    My characters will be free in 2 hours but we had that kind of updates before so I'd say just relax and wait until the day after tomorrow. As for the raw files... After the whacking day and the squidport I don't take any pleasure on knowing what is coming. It' only good on knowing how much land you should have available but other than that it spoils the game...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    There's nothing new its just a end of update....update, but my game seems to be running smoother quite a bit smoother as it goes so I think they may have done something about the lag :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stoob0t
    107 posts
    edited July 2013
    My game's running a lot smoother now! Much more responsive when I navigate my springfield, and when I collect money from tax, buildings or quests there's far less slowdown. Good work EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.