EA Forums - Banner

Update is LIVE

Replies

• 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I really miss Gil deals. Wish they bring him back or just finally make him a full character.

I'm full on with the make Gill a character!
    Bring it on ... 666 donuts... or NUKE and you get him free :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Didn’t think anything was coming this week because the splash screen hadn’t changed so I happened to put Flanders on a 24 hour task. You’re welcome.🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I really miss Gil deals. Wish they bring him back or just finally make him a full character.

In six days, it will be exactly 6 months since Gil gave us a deal (the last one was Vicki Valentine and her school) and thirteen more days since Gil left.
  • I don't care if it's a mini event or whatever... it's loaded with Flanders! Spanish Flanders, British Flanders, Canadian Flander... oh my.

Also, they changed it up a little with who gets assigned to tasks. I don't think we've had an event that used Maude or Flander's parents before.

I like it!
  • I don't care if it's a mini event or whatever... it's loaded with Flanders! Spanish Flanders, British Flanders, Canadian Flander... oh my.

Also, they changed it up a little with who gets assigned to tasks. I don't think we've had an event that used Maude or Flander's parents before.

I like it!

This past Valentine's Day event used Ned's parents for currency output, but only for one Act, IIRC
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • [/quote]

This past Valentine's Day event used Ned's parents for currency output, but only for one Act, IIRC[/quote]

I must have forgotten that, just meant it seemed like fresh faces. The only Simpson pulled into the task is Homer, no Apu or Burns etc. Either way, I'm happy getting the new characters even though some are obscure they are preferable to nonsense like the Gangster Walrus and Katamari Milhouse
  • Looks fun for a mini event. And Coach Pommelhorst in the Yearbook.
  • bluntcard
    3580 posts Member
    Already loving the new content.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I’m really stoked we got another mini event so close after the last one - looks like EA are getting back into the swing of things and anything Flanders related is cool!

I have a question about the Yearbook Yard sale though - anyone know if more content will be added to it? Only thing I had in the box was the new character but I’m still looking for a bunch of old content that I’m hoping gets recycled
  • lucienleon519
    917 posts Member
    edited July 18
    In Oz on an iOS device and haven't got this appearing as an update yet... bit odd.

oh, nvm there it is.
  • Not showing up as an update in my IOS App Store. Clicking open just puts me in Battle Royale. 🙁

What do I need to do?

Thanks!
  • CLWggg
    165 posts Member
    Not showing up as an update in my IOS App Store. Clicking open just puts me in Battle Royale. 🙁

What do I need to do?

Thanks!

Have you tried refreshing the App Store? Dragging down and releasing normally does the trick. (Assuming, of course, that your device is properly connected to the internet!)
  • Not showing up as an update in my IOS App Store. Clicking open just puts me in Battle Royale. 🙁

What do I need to do?

Thanks!

Settings --> iTunes & App Store--> toggle 'Updates' on and off in 'Automatic Downloads' worked for me
  • vibra5
    337 posts Member
    Love Reunion Flanders! :)
    Thank!
  • Got the update just now ! Looks fun and lots of Flanderinos ! 😂
  • It's a shame we didn't get Senor Flanders, who was the only other Flanders from the BBQ reunion to speak. (We have a bunch of random, unnamed Flanders in a group.)
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6129 posts Moderator
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

We need Gil as a permanent playable character.

Also speaking of Flanders’ Family, we need José Flanders

Jose.jpg

• Do I smell a Simpsons reunion event coming up?

Abraham Simpsons promiscuous nature fathered many half siblings for Homer, including a British daughter, and the episode where Lisa thinks she's being affected by the Simpsons Gene has a plethora of fun little characters.

Either way, this mini event is actually a fun little addition.
  • JJR2112
    350 posts Member
    I like this event but I was really hoping this would be an opportunity to give us a skin for Maude. I'd really like to have "normal" Maude in my town - ghost Maude lives in storage. :/
  • Uhhhhh, you're ghosting your ghost.