Never thought about it like that! :D
  • Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    Love how the crowds are voiced. :D
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6129 posts Moderator
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    I like this event but I was really hoping this would be an opportunity to give us a skin for Maude. I'd really like to have "normal" Maude in my town - ghost Maude lives in storage. :/

I’ve been wanting a regular alive version of Maude as well for years. Hopefully they’ll add her some day
  • KLmaker
    302 posts Member
    I'm not that inspired by this, but there's 2 buildings bring in tax, 2 characters bring in wages and a group of people to place.
    So it's going to get done.
  • This week I will complete this Flanders Family Reunion Quests
  • [quote="Deadshot_DCU;c-2077626"][quote="JJR2112;c-2077567"]I like this event but I was really hoping this would be an opportunity to give us a skin for Maude. I'd really like to have "normal" Maude in my town - ghost Maude lives in storage. :/ [/quote]

I’ve been wanting a regular alive version of Maude as well for years. Hopefully they’ll add her some day[/quote]

I would love if they put someday in the game the guests of the series like Paul McCartney, Lady Gaga, Amber Riley, Lea Michele , Cory Monteith, etc.
  • that d cost them money to do that
  • KLmaker
    302 posts Member
    It'll be no different to an actor being paid to turn up at a convention or being paid for their autograph, they'll not want their character being used and not getting anything for it.
  • thats not how it works in this
  • KLmaker
    302 posts Member
    edited July 23
    thats not how it works in this

If an actor gets work in a TV show then it's hardly surprising they get paid for it like any other work.
    I would have thought it straight forward that if a character is based on an actual celeb, not a parody or a spoof of someone, then that celeb would want something for it, as they are surely not going to let a company use their name and identity for free.
    I have heard of celebrities being paid to turn up at events because it brings punters in and I have also heard of celebrities charging for their autographs.
    I'm guessing some regard themselves as a bankable commodity and if someone wants their autograph then they feel justified in asking money for it, so I would have thought, therefore, that if a celebrity character is going to be in the game then they would understandably want paying for it.
    Acting is a fickle industry and I would not be at all surprised that some milk it while the going is good, so if a celebrity character is used in the game why wouldn't they get paid for it.
    Or am I missing something about how capitalism works, not that I have anything against it.

Though this is going a bit off topic.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • It's silly to continue speculating on the above few posts. The answer quite simply is it depends on the contract the celebrity signed and what rights were assigned in it. These things are always covered in extreme detail.
  • When will we be getting a new update? Should had made more parts to this 1 strange it was only 1 part
  • cjryder625
    1394 posts Member
    its a mini event not a major event which in reality is four mini events in one.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    Wonder what the next event will be like.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • cjryder625
    1394 posts Member
    probably just the same just with different words and different prizes!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it