EA Forums - Banner

Mafia the Game! G1

Replies

• JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    So the format I would like to see is PM if you’re Town person Town-Vote 1
    In the message put vote: (person you’re voting for here) and if you have a power put your powers name then you you’re doing it to example Vote: SomeonesName Power: cop – SomeonesName

Mafias Format is PM title Mafia- Vote 1
    In the message Vote: (persons name here.)

Serial Killers Format is PM title Serial Killer- Vote 1
    In the message Kill: (persons name here.)
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    So how do I vote for poo?

Eww that sounds so wrong.

Why would a townsperson try to kill another townsperson? Unless, you're hiding in your house with the rest of your thugs waiting for the real townspeople to wrongfully convict me.

It's just a matter of time before they get you, and the rest of your gang!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    In the message put vote: (person you’re voting for here) and if you have a power put your powers name then you you’re doing it to example Vote: SomeonesName Power: cop – SomeonesName

Why can't we just pm out vote instead of following this format. Has this game started or not, lack of information is making me bored. Iam in Australia so all the action seems to happen when iam asleep.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Why can't we just pm out vote instead of following this format. Has this game started or not, lack of information is making me bored. Iam in Australia so all the action seems to happen when iam asleep.

Just pm him saying the people who are saying you are in the mafia are in the mafia. Don't try and figure out what that means, you're head will explode.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    The format gives it order... If everyone just send me a name it's a lot more work on me then it already is... And how much harder is it for you guys to help me a little by putting who you are (mafia or town) in the title... The game started a while ago... The first kills will be announced in aprox 1 hour.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    P003htb wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Just pm him saying the people who are saying you are in the mafia are in the mafia. Don't try and figure out what that means, you're head will explode.

Lol like this

YnSMmzS.gif
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Lol like this

YnSMmzS.gif

I told you not to think about it!
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    End of Vote 1!

The Mafia found simbass7 as a threat and took him out! The town took their guns chasing after P003htb lucky for him he had a bodyguard who took the bullet for him, the town mistakenly killed crosby357. The Vigilante looked at emmcee1 and thought he was a threat to the town, lucky for him doctors rushed to the scene and fix him up. The Serial killer found poor mitzytaz and killed her.

The follow 3 people are no longer playing the game: simbass7, crosby357 and mitzytaz.
    Thanks for playing!

5 people didn’t vote, if they don’t vote in the next voting time they will no longer be in the game.

I have decided to make it so we vote every 2 days. Next vote will be counted Friday July 12th at 12pm Eastern.

You can now send in your votes for that day. Vote 2 begins!

Good luck to the remaining players!
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    So

What'd I miss
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    The doctors saved emcee? How convenient? He definitely needs to be voted on again. How much times can he be saved by doctors?
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    as many times as the doctors wants to.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    The doctors saved emcee? How convenient? He definitely needs to be voted on again. How much times can he be saved by doctors?

Why be like that, is that a tupac analogy?

tumblr_lzxspsMThJ1qixtico1_400.gif

Just remeber tupac was shot 5 times and still lived. Mwahahhahhahah.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Oh okay. That means someone needs to find out who the doctor is (and whack him) or have a sneak attack (secret vote) on emcee.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Why be like that, is that a tupac analogy?

tumblr_lzxspsMThJ1qixtico1_400.gif

Just remeber tupac was shot 5 times and still lived. Mwahahhahhahah.

LOL :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Oh okay. That means someone needs to find out who the doctor is (and whack him) or have a sneak attack (secret vote) on emcee.

Ain't that secret if I know mr vigilante.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

LOL, I do sound like the vigilante. However, I am not part of the game so don't waste your vote on me. I read all six pages of this thread and found it curious the doctor saved you.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Well. Thanks to my bodyguard, I'm not dead.

so,
    What'd I miss?
    Hey mr. President, what happened with you? Weren't you my bodyguard at a time?
    And you missed Epic_Tapper, melodyhodge and am4692 along with the other mobsters trying put a bullet in my head.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

LOL, I do sound like the vigilante. However, I am not part of the game so don't waste your vote on me. I read all six pages of this thread and found it curious the doctor saved you.

Maybe the like me, they really like me

the-mask.gif
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    One doctor's out the game - me
    goodbye2.jpg
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    With round two starting I reflect on the people we lost in round one and can't help but think shakillomd had something to do with it. Shakillomd I'll be watching you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.