EA Forums - Banner

OT: so what time (where you are) does your alarm go off?

Prev1
I'm free in scheduling working hours, as long as I make 40 hours and, more importantly, meet my targets, deadlines, deliverables, etc. Also, I work or have meetings on different locations (including home), so I get up anywhere between 06:00 and 08:00. My driving time is from a 0 to 2 hours range.

By the way, what's this 04:00 thing? Do you work in food or agriculture or something?

PS: I get going with yoghurt, coffee, cigarettes and LOUD MUSIC :lol:

Replies

• tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    I'm free in scheduling working hours, as long as I make 40 hours and, more importantly, meet my targets, deadlines, deliverables, etc. Also, I work or have meetings on different locations (including home), so I get up anywhere between 06:00 and 08:00. My driving time is from a 0 to 2 hours range.

By the way, what's this 04:00 thing? Do you work in food or agriculture or something?

Loud music is good. Definitely :). I'm a control panel fabricator. Boring. We have a second shift so when we're on overtime first shift comes in at 04:00 and second stays later. Been on OT for a few months now so normal routine.

But I Do like my

Edit: iiiiiiiiii give up. Ugh
  • martynp791
    40 posts
    edited July 2013
    The alarm on my phone goes off at 4:15 am then I sit up in bed and check my Springfield. By the time I'm through with that I could be considered awake (though others may disagree).
    Then it's a mad rush to shower, have breakfast, make my lunch, feed cats, drink coffee, have a smoke and drive to work in time for 6am.
    Except this morning I slept through my alarm and woke up at 5:25am leaving just enough time to dress and get to work.
    Don't you just love it when that happens?! :?
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    tobypine2 wrote:
    erik319 wrote:

Loud music is good. Definitely :). I'm a control panel fabricator. Boring. We have a second shift so when we're on overtime first shift comes in at 04:00 and second stays later. Been on OT for a few months now so normal routine.

But I Do like my

Edit: iiiiiiiiii give up. Ugh

Think it does not work with the new YouTube URLs yet (.be, no www., no /watch), but only with the old ones (www.com/watch) :wink:
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited July 2013
    4:30am, feed dogs and cats, take shower eat then leave about 7, to get to College at 8.
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    My time is dependant, I get a lift 2-3 days a week from my colleague and the commute only takes 25mins so we don't leave until just before 8, which means I only have to get up about 7 :)
    But the other 2 days I have to get up at 6 to make the trek to the bus station and then 1 and a 1/4 hrs travel on the bus :(
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    martynp791 wrote:
    The alarm on my phone goes off at 4:15 am then I sit up in bed and check my Springfield. By the time I'm through with that I could be considered awake (though others may disagree).
    Then it's a mad rush to shower, have breakfast, make my lunch, feed cats, drink coffee, have a smoke and drive to work in time for 6am.
    Except this morning I slept through my alarm and woke up at 5:25am leaving just enough time to dress and get to work.
    Don't you just love it when that happens?! :?

Is why mines across the room now. Lol
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I have a 3 month old son so I don't need an alarm
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Ill have that problem/present again next January :D
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    7 am I'm so tired somedays
    I used to get up at 7:15 but since tapped out I get up earlier to collect my money
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Summer vacation so no alarm unless doctor app or something, back to college in fall.
  • cjryder625
    1420 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I have a silent alarm :) It's a sunshine clock that gradually gets light over half an hour. I have blackout blinds to make sure I'm not woken early. What time I set it depends on what I'm doing that day but rarely before 7am.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    15 minutes before it knows what's good for it. 11 pm.
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    8 am. I don't need to be at my store until 10:30 but this way I can snooze a while or be a little productive beforehand.
  • agentkhoff28
    73 posts
    edited July 2013
    My alarm goes off at 6:00 and my dogs make sure I get up by 6:30. I work from home, but I'm usually working by 8:00. I use the morning to either get my kids up and running, or I take my dogs for a walk.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Wow, a lot of people getting up before 5 am. I thought I had it bad. My alarm first goes of at 6:11 and 4 snooze buttons later I get up at 6:47. I shower, shave, and put on close and am out of my garage at 7:10. Drive 45-50 minutes or 45 miles and arrive at work around 8 am. Work until 5 pm, do other stuff, and go back to sleep at 12 to 12:30 am.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited July 2013
    Usually set for half 7 snooze till 8
    Been lazy the last 2 weeks and getting up at 10am
    Self employment has its advantages :)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    tobypine2 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Congratulations!!! Do you know if it's girl or boy?

That Seinfeld gif is hilarious.

I'm on vacation so I sleep till I want unless I have something going on early, then I set my mental alarm. Just kidding, then I set my phone, 3 alarm clocks and leave the curtains open. I am a heavy sleeper :mrgreen:
  • tmbirtles
    114 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    7am waking up in the morning.... Seriously, I set it for 12 as I currently have nothing to be up for. Usually beat it except on Tuesdays (stay up in UK for WWE Raw and then watch Under The Dome online)
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    tobypine2 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Congratulations!!! Do you know if it's girl or boy?

That Seinfeld gif is hilarious.

I'm on vacation so I sleep till I want unless I have something going on early, then I set my mental alarm. Just kidding, then I set my phone, 3 alarm clocks and leave the curtains open. I am a heavy sleeper :mrgreen:

Thanks! We find out next month. Two girls so far. I'm not picky as long as its a healthy baby
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.