EA Forums - Banner

Origin,a total mess.

QCOuTLaWz wrote:
F you EA for your bad coded,always broke worthless DRM crap and overpriced Premium items for such a * buggy/laggy joke-of-a-game.

Stop playing the free game then.It ain't that hard. But please stop all the complaining

Replies

• justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited July 2013
    Bit OTT but..

product_6814_large%255B1%255D.jpg
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It is frustrating when this happens but it does not accomplish anything to come here and complain.

We are all in the same boat so just wait it out.

It also does not help to insult someone who is venting!

It is best to allow the ventee his vent!
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Could a new forum be created to run alongside General Discussion - General b itching??!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Could a new forum be created to run alongside General Discussion - General b itching??!
    Yes but before that we need Lieutenant,Captain and Colonel b itching.
  • Vs1976
    875 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Kind of sucks that you can't play the game without Origin? It should be able to do both.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited July 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    F you EA for your bad coded,always broke worthless DRM crap and overpriced Premium items for such a * buggy/laggy joke-of-a-game.

As long as you don't say anything controversial. :wink:
  • edited July 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:

I b itching all day thanks to my hay fever :/
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    This guy knows what's up. Thank you for being truthful.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    This is the part I don't understand.

You dislike a product so much that you are always complaining about said product. You complain about their pricing, you sit at a forum & constantly whine, moan, cry and throw temper tantrums about said product. Never once do you praise or give any positive feedback regarding said product.

Here's the question: Why the &$@% are you still here. If I had so many bad experiences with a product, I would not support it. I would not keep playing it. I would be done and that's it.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    This is the part I don't understand.

You dislike a product so much that you are always complaining about said product. You complain about their pricing, you sit at a forum & constantly whine, moan, cry and throw temper tantrums about said product. Never once do you praise or give any positive feedback regarding said product.

Here's the question: Why the &$@% are you still here. If I had so many bad experiences with a product, I would not support it. I would not keep playing it. I would be done and that's it.
    +1 :thumbup: some people need to stop complaining about every little thing!
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited July 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:

I b itching all day thanks to my hay fever :/

LMAO ~falls over~
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    tumblr_maczmdGmfw1rol1w1.gif
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Does anyone feel like they are stuck in a time loop like in Groundhog Day? The same arguments over and over again. Spilling into so many threads. Can't we all get along? After all we have one thing in common. We play TSTO.
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited July 2013
    yTKcYtr.gif
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Pink+Floyd+2rel7xf.jpg
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Does anyone feel like they are stuck in a time loop like in Groundhog Day? The same arguments over and over again. Spilling into so many threads. Can't we all get along? After all we have one thing in common. We play TSTO.

Yep agree, there has been a fair bit of this going on lately as some might be aware of.

@skyrim, classic gif mate. Lol
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    Pink+Floyd+2rel7xf.jpg

Lol you mean this?

mass-face-palm-o.gif
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:
    Kind of sucks that you can't play the game without Origin? It should be able to do both.

you can play with and with out at least on an android phone. just don't log in to origin, but don't be upset if your town gets wiped and you have no way to recover it.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I like it the games amazing origins great :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.