EA Forums - Banner

Event Ends in a Few Hours

Event is ending in a little over 3 hours. Make sure to finish up or get what you want from the store before it is gone.

Replies

• Bet we have to wait till next week for next event to start.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6129 posts Moderator
    Hopefully a new event starts soon. Hopefully we finally get Just Stamp the Ticket Guy with it
  • Made sure to buy up a dozen Flanders Family crowds... you never know when you'll need them. Put them in Humbleton townsquare for the time being.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6129 posts Moderator
    Made sure to buy up a dozen Flanders Family crowds... you never know when you'll need them. Put them in Humbleton townsquare for the time being.

I put mine in Flanders’ backyard so they can annoy him year round with their hi-diddly-ho ways.
  • That was my original plan but, sadly, my Evergreen Terrace section of Springfield is beyond overdue for a redesign. It's easily the oldest section of town (not unusual for most I'm sure) and every last inch is covered in doodads and whatsits... no place for anything new.

I always thought I would wait until I was maxed out and then nuke but now I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe if I ever get laid off from work! LOL
  • It’s weird, I finished up after like 3 days and all signs of event disappeared. So I thought today would be the day. Argh. Well at least I’ll get my 25,000 bonus goal done by next update.