EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Simpsons Babies event stuff...

Prev1
Up and ready for your designs.
Nuking is always the answer

Replies

• Here's my first design for Frink's house.
    W51bktp.png?1
  • sclq8n0s8nmn.png
    Kept mine pretty simple
  • Added these two to my country fair
    Di85LZZ.png?1
    And added the derby to by arena area.
    y17q1bx.png?1
  • Not totally into this design, but it will do for now
    93rlj76su21e.png

Everything else is placed very basically for now
    pwugcrib640j.png
    foccgukypsnc.png
    6lk6dxbxq3a2.png
    3222e8p2oaol.png

• Just something simple
    hslkwhpa6vtk.png
  • Could someone please post a pic of Colonel Burns Mansion?
    Trying to decide if I want to purchase but pic is so small in game...
    Thank you!
    Thank you!

I haven't done anything really special with mine yet but I think it's a really nice building.

FwQqbhZ.png
    Thank you!

Here's mine
    VAMmwqW.png?1
  • Thank you both - I decided to purchase, although - being one of the cursed (bug) - I haven't done much with it yet. Maybe some day lol
  • I like your demolition derby designs, I couldn't decide what to do with mine but now I have some ideas.
    I just wish I bought some of those audience stands now, I didn't realise you could do so much with them.
  • My next design. Just need to add some shops around it.
    lKzVr5z.png?1
  • Just normal designs.
    Xlvcw1U.png?1
    SvUXw34.png?1
  • here's my Colonel Burn's mansion -- I think was perfect to fill in the backside of my Springfield Heights neighborhood (could use more land here, EA :))

EuIqj7sl.jpg
  • here's my Colonel Burn's mansion -- I think was perfect to fill in the backside of my Springfield Heights neighborhood (could use more land here, EA :))

EuIqj7sl.jpg

Would that be anything like the Hampton's that I have heard about on US TV dramas, because I like the picture and I definitely will have to borrow it.
    I think all buildings facing the same way don't represent the real world but yours looks really cool, nice placing of items around buildings and Cobble Streets, I need the donuts first though.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    here's my Colonel Burn's mansion -- I think was perfect to fill in the backside of my Springfield Heights neighborhood (could use more land here, EA :))

EuIqj7sl.jpg

Would that be anything like the Hampton's that I have heard about on US TV dramas, because I like the picture and I definitely will have to borrow it.
    I think all buildings facing the same way don't represent the real world but yours looks really cool, nice placing of items around buildings and Cobble Streets, I need the donuts first though.

Thank you - I've never been to the Hamptons myself lol but you're more than welcome to pilfer this design - is probably one of my favorite areas in my town
  • I haven't done a lot of designs with all the prizes yet but so far I have the bagel store and the restaurant from last week. I have also almost finished the destruction derby and the bumper cars but I got a few things left to add on them. The rest are just placed and waiting to for me to design them.

xdLlpqv.png

BpZxK9s.png
  • johncolombo
    11004 posts Senior Moderator
    Not totally into this design, but it will do for now
    93rlj76su21e.png

pwugcrib640j.png
    foccgukypsnc.png
    6lk6dxbxq3a2.png
    3222e8p2oaol.png

I'd forgotten about the bumper cars. Nicely done. Do we have two types? I thought the KL cars were damaged?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Not totally into this design, but it will do for now
    93rlj76su21e.png

pwugcrib640j.png
    foccgukypsnc.png
    6lk6dxbxq3a2.png
    3222e8p2oaol.png

I'd forgotten about the bumper cars. Nicely done. Do we have two types? I thought the KL cars were damaged?

There are two types of bumpers cars. Like you said, the damaged ones from krustyland and there are the others ones in cappiello656's picture. They just appear in different parts of the store. The krustyland ones are just labelled as "Krustyland Debris" in the krustyland store category and the non damaged ones are labelled as "Stolen Bumper Cars" in the decorations and miscellaneous categories. I used both in my design.
  • Now that I got the game working, I just got the Community Theater, and put it together with Le Petit Appetit with a design I am proud of.
    tsto-Le-Petite-Appetit-Community-Theater.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Just basic
    Gr9kw8O.png?1