EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons Babies not working. Please fix.

Replies

• 5 days should be enough time to fix this!
  • 1pillform
    1953 posts Member
    edited August 13
    Tomorrow will be a full week I think? A week and 1 day or something since the event hit. And still can't play it....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • bladeamy wrote: »
    Like a lot of people on this forum since the new babies update, my game keeps crashing. I have plenty of memory and have reinstalled the game and that did not work. I love a good update but this happens, every time. How can we complete quests when the game keeps crashing. It not only puts me off the game but also the Simpsons. They obviously don't care that their game keeps crashing.

You know Hommer works full time at the Nuclear plant and Marge has a lot to deal with at home especially with her husband's alcoholism.
  • TCSyberia
    1 posts New member
    1 week, still crashing :'( :#
  • Still crashing after 30s to a minute BUT if I can get to a piece of land with no buildings or decorations I can farm bloodmobiles for around ten minutes. This has worked for me several times. There must be a reason for this but I can't think what. It's worth a shot if you need more donuts and you are affected by the bug.
  • Done first quest on simpsons babies and now I have no more I got baby homer and there nothing more to do I don’t get it? Can this issue be sorted ASAP as I’m getting annoyed with doing updates and the game crashing or I cannot complete task
  • @princess198410 The second week of content starts in a couple hours. Part 3 August 21 and part 4 August 28 all at 2 pm GMT or 10 am ET
  • Guess we just found out it's still crash crash crash..

• Congratulations I week of adventure missed, starting next round and no joy
  • This is beginning to feel like the zoom glitch which took MONTHS to fix
  • The only thing saving me is my iPhone.
  • It's been a week and I still can't play with out having the game freeze or crash. I found that if you tap on a large group of characters or buildings it freezes, but in the 12 seconds you have , you can clear the smaller groups, you have to be fast though. Then log in again and again. It's annoying, but I've managed to get the prices. This problem happened once before, but it was fixed within a few hours. This time it's ridiculous. Come on EA pls fix! ASP
  • elvy67 wrote: »
    It's been a week and I still can't play with out having the game freeze or crash. I found that if you tap on a large group of characters or buildings it freezes, but in the 12 seconds you have , you can clear the smaller groups, you have to be fast though. Then log in again and again. It's annoying, but I've managed to get the prices. This problem happened once before, but it was fixed within a few hours. This time it's ridiculous. Come on EA pls fix! ASP

Those snakes are tricksy
  • I submitted a help ticket to EA Help yesterday -
    This is the reply i got today...
    For now, there is currently no wo
    rkaround I can suggest. In the meantime, we will continue working hard behind the scenes to identify, fix and release a potential address for this issue.

Do not be alarmed when reading this email that the case will be closed for now. We most certainly have not forgotten about you, we simply require a little more time to deal with this issue.

This is to recap, we've asked for your patience until our concerned team finish their investigation and find a fix.

I hope you can understand this.
    rkaround I can suggest. In the meantime, we will continue working hard behind the scenes to identify, fix and release a potential address for this issue.

Do not be alarmed when reading this email that the case will be closed for now. We most certainly have not forgotten about you, we simply require a little more time to deal with this issue.

This is to recap, we've asked for your patience until our concerned team finish their investigation and find a fix.

Well, that's a better response than the one they gave me so maybe there's hope after all.

Well, that's a better response than the one they gave me so maybe there's hope after all.

It's a TERRIBLE response! You have to understand that it comes from whatever cheapest rate call centre service desk vendor EA has contracted, and translates as: "We've closed this ticket because we can't properly resolve it, possibly ever, and we don't want our close rate statistics to be bad in our monthly operations review with EA"
  • GrowlyOne wrote: »
    I submitted a help ticket to EA Help yesterday -

It's a TERRIBLE response! You have to understand that it comes from whatever cheapest rate call centre service desk vendor EA has contracted, and translates as: "We've closed this ticket because we can't properly resolve it, possibly ever, and we don't want our close rate statistics to be bad in our monthly operations review with EA"

Yeah, I am not hopeful.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Not sure how starting another thread helps. Its been just a little over 24hrs since the event started. The issue seems to be hitting only some devices. Many people are just fine. While this is annoying if you are one of the people it hits, it usually takes a day or 2 for a patch to be released. I would suggest that a fix is in the works and should hit soon. Given the low quantity of event currency needed to advance, losing a day or a day plus should not put your ability to complete the act at risk.

This is a thread for those having problems. Why are you hijacking it?
  • I am very sympathetic to the ones experiencing this problem. But there are way too many threads about this issue. It is cluttering up the forum.
  • It has been more difficult today for some reason. Perhaps EA can't fix it because the only person capable is on holiday😁. You have to laugh or tablet goes in the bin. Appalling customer care.