EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons Babies not working. Please fix.

13Next

Replies

• Havn't been able to play for a week now, ridiculous!
  • Still a hot mess
  • All up and running...no free doughnuts???!!!
  • I STILL can't get in. I did the new update, I uninstalled and reinstalled, even cleared out the cache and it still won't open. It gives me the option to report which I have a few times but that's it
  • Muhsterino
    4276 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    petal444 wrote: »
    I STILL can't get in. I did the new update, I uninstalled and reinstalled, even cleared out the cache and it still won't open. It gives me the option to report which I have a few times but that's it
    There have been 2 other players that have said the same thing, do you play on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Never mind that EA still haven't fixed Scratchy's voice the cat sounds like a robot marge Simpson !
  • Does anyone know if they are still working on fixing the bug that's stopped many of us playing for weeks? I have contacted them more than once, had a standard reply and then a customer satisfaction survey but still no game!
  • Still cant log in. Still crashes at about 5-10 secons in, still no help from EA, still the same old nonsense. Although EA did offer me 15 big whole donuts if I log in, inside the game, and give them my code. So in other words, here is an apology, but you can only redeem it if we fix the problem first, and we haven't. 2 months now, and nothing...
  • I was asked what version of the game I was playing but I can't log in at all, I get 'sorry tapped out has stopped working'. I explained that by return and I've heard nothing since. They did say the patch was sent with the update to the game mid August and that had fixed it so I guess, as it didn't for me, I won't be able to play again.
  • I asked a Community Manager on EA Answers some weeks ago about this issue, the studio are aware of it. It may be useful if anyone who is still unable to play can post in the following thread (include the make and model of your device):
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Tsto-crashes-since-last-update/m-p/8184736/highlight/false#M129828
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I asked a Community Manager on EA Answers some weeks ago about this issue, the studio are aware of it. It may be useful if anyone who is still unable to play can post in the following thread (include the make and model of your device):
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Tsto-crashes-since-last-update/m-p/8184736/highlight/false#M129828

They are "aware of it", but what are they doing about it? It's been more than a month already. Telling customers that they are "aware of it" is like Apu telling you "Thank you, come again" after you find out the hot dog you just paid for was full of mold.
    I asked a Community Manager on EA Answers some weeks ago about this issue, the studio are aware of it. It may be useful if anyone who is still unable to play can post in the following thread (include the make and model of your device):

They are "aware of it", but what are they doing about it? It's been more than a month already. Telling customers that they are "aware of it" is like Apu telling you "Thank you, come again" after you find out the hot dog you just paid for was full of mold.
    I am only trying to help, I am just a player of the game like yourself. The posts above suggest that the Customer Service reps have not been particularly helpful, that is why I pointed out the link on EA Answers.
  • Thanks for trying to help. I have now posted there too. I've already emailed direct 3x and had no joy, fingers crossed they sort a fix.
    Muhsterino wrote: »

I am only trying to help, I am just a player of the game like yourself. The posts above suggest that the Customer Service reps have not been particularly helpful, that is why I pointed out the link on EA Answers.

I know you're trying to help. I apologize if you thought my anger and sarcasm was directed at you. My rage is directed solely at EA, who have gone radio silent on this matter.
  • Have they made any progress on the audio bug where it won't mute?