EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons Babies: Premium Walkthrough

Frinkenstein's Baby Monster Pt. 1

Baby Frink starts

Professor Frink: Scientifically speaking, which is how I always speak, there's no logical explanation for me talking to a baby version of myself.
Baby Frink: Then logically, there must be an illogical explanation.
Professor Frink: Your logic is ironclad... and I only wish your diaper were as well. We must run a series of experiments with the switches and the beakers and the kaboom in the face.
Professor Frink: ...Thereby determining whether you're my spawn, a clone, a robot, or one of the thirty-seven other illogical possibilities.
Baby Frink: Plus, it'll be fun!
Professor Frink: Affirmative.

Task: Make Baby Frink Play Tiny Mad Tinkerer
Time: 4h
Quest reward: $100 and 10 XP

Frinkenstein's Baby Monster Pt. 2

Baby Frink starts

Professor Frink: There's only one logical illogical explanation. I've gone back in time to when I was just a young bloygler!
Baby Frink: I was afraid of that. And also of monsters under my crib. Whatever we do, we must prevent me from doing or touching anything that might disrupt the space-time--
Professor Frink: Yes, yes, the space-time continuum, everybody knows about that! Just shut up and start not disrupting it.

Task: Make Baby Frink Try Not to Change Timelines
Time: 12h

Frinkenstein's Baby Monster Pt. 3

Baby Frink starts

Baby Frink: Oh no, we've made a terrible mistake! It was YOU who went back in time, not me! So YOU were supposed to not disrupt the space-time continuum!
Professor Frink: Oh Gloyd! If I disrupted anything, anything at all, then I don't exist anymore!
Baby Frink: True. But since you do exist... hello?
Baby Frink: ...
Baby Frink: Hello?
Baby Frink: Eh, he probably just went to the store to get me some baby food, because if I starve to death then he won't ever exist.
Baby Frink: Hello?

Task: Make Baby Frink Ponder the Unknowable
Time: 1h
Quest reward: $200 and 20 XP

Moe's Express Lemonade Gil Offer

Gil starts

Gil: So there ol' Gil was, lunching on perfectly good avocado peels behind Taco Bell, when all of a sudden... BLAZAMMO!
Gil: The Youthenizer goes off, and I notice it's baby-ized my dear friends Barney and Moe.
Baby Moe: Never hearda ya.
Gil: So what'd'ya say, won't you adopt some poor helpless babies and save them from the unrelenting horror of being raised by me?

On offer accepted:
Gil: Yes! You'll give these innocent children the shot ol' Gil never had.
Gil: Curse you, Mom and Dad! Why didn't you teach me to sell timeshares sooner?

On offer declined:
Gil: No! Don't leave these kids with me! Now I've got two more mouths to feed!
Gil: Three if you count my baby panda, but he only eats five or ten sacks of bamboo a day. And it better be imported!

Frozen Moe Lemonade Pt. 1

Baby Moe starts

Baby Moe: I declare Moe's Express Lemonade open for business!
Baby Barney: One lemonade please!
Baby Moe: Sure thing, Barn. You payin' cash or card?
Baby Barney: Card please. Here ya go.
Baby Moe: Wait a second, this card is a birth announcement!
Baby Barney: What other kind of card would a baby have? Open up a tab, please! *belch*

Task: Make Baby Moe Work the Lemonade Counter
Task: Make Baby Barney Keep His Lemonade Tab Running

Frozen Moe Lemonade Pt. 2

Baby Moe starts

Baby Homer: Ooh, a lemonade stand? Set me up, Moe! Here's my card.
Baby Moe: This is an immunization card!
Baby Moe: And you missed your last mumps vaccine!
Baby Homer: Mumps shmumps. Gimme my lemonade before my glands get too swollen to drink!
Baby Moe: Cripes, what was I thinkin'? Babies don't got no money! I need to work a side job until I get some adult customers.

Task: Make Baby Moe Smuggle Exotic Baby Animals
Task: Make Baby Barney Chug Lemonade
Task: Make Baby Homer Dwink Lemonade

Frozen Moe Lemonade Pt. 3

Baby Moe starts

Baby Moe: That's it! I've had it with yous twos!
Baby Moe: You're both officially banned from this, as well as any future establishment I may eventually open.
Baby Barney: But we're all you got! Grown-ups don't drink lemonade!
Lenny: Mmm. This lemonade is delicious!
Carl: And it's really got a kick to it!
Baby Moe: What? How is that possible?
Baby Homer: You left it out in the sun so long that it fermented.
Carl: Yum! This stuff makes grown-up-Moe's watered-down beer taste like watered-down water. Here, take my actual credit card and charge me any amount you want.
Lenny: And also this wad of genuine cash that I carry around in my big boy pants.
Baby Moe: Woo-hoo!

Task: Make Baby Moe Serve Grownups
Time: 24h
Task: Make Lenny Get Soused on Lemonade
Task: Make Carl Get Soused on Lemonade

Burns, Baby Burns Pt. 1

Young Burns starts

Young Burns: My name is Charles Montgomery Burns. I was born in the year 1881, 1890, or 1392, depending on which Wikipedia page you believe.
Young Burns: As a youth I cared little for material wealth, seeing as it hadn't been invented yet.
Young Burns: But then, one foggy day in 1883, 1892, or 1394...
Colonel Burns: Ahoy there, Grandson! I bring word of a wondrous new type of wealth. Material wealth!
Young Burns: I want in.

Task: Make Young Burns Turn Bad Early
Time: 1h

Burns, Baby Burns Pt. 2

Young Burns starts

Young Burns: I soon hatched upon a scheme that would make me a millionaire by the age of six.
Young Burns: I drew up plans for an ingenious device known as the "Youthenizer", and threatened young Tommy Edison with a rusty knife until he agreed to invent it for me.
Young Burns: Once complete, I filled the youthenizing reservoir with a dram of the vigorous blood circulating through my young veins.
Young Burns: Now, all that remained was to wait until I was a rich old man, desperate to be young again, and sell the Youthenizer to myself for a fortune!
Young Burns: But I was impatient! So I went to a bank and took out a tremendous loan, using the future proceeds of the Youthenizer sale as collateral.
Young Burns: Suddenly I was rich – rich beyond most people's wildest dreams! But well within mine.
Young Burns: The next year, as soon as ice cream was invented, I rushed out to celebrate.

Task: Make Young Burns Eat Ice Cream and Dodge Taxes

Burns, Baby Burns Pt. 3

Young Burns starts

Young Burns: Even after I was rich, I wasn't one to sit around twiddling my groins.
Young Burns: So I spoke once more with Thomas Edison, again at knifepoint, and he told me electricity was the new thing!
Young Burns: Thereupon I invested in coal power, hydro power, girl power, and finally, nuclear power...
Young Burns: ...secretly running the plant myself until I was old enough to actually run it myself.
Mr. Burns: Ah yes, I remember it well.
Mr. Burns: No, wait, I remember it poorly. But it makes sense.
Mr. Burns: I grew very old and very rich. Then, in desperation, I bought the Youthenizer from myself, paying a sum vastly higher than I'd dared imagine as a lad. It was enough to pay off the loan and turn a tremendous profit to boot!
Young Burns and Mr. Burns: Excellent.

Task: Make Young Burns Secretly Run Power Plant

StacyCon 2019 Pt. 1

Teenage Smithers starts

Teenage Smithers: Calling all Malibu Stacy fans! StacyCon 2019 is hitting the Springfield Airport Motor Lodge, this Tuesday through Tuesday!
Teenage Smithers: Huh. I guess it's only the one day this year.
Teenage Smithers: Even so, it's gonna be nonstop Malibu Stacy action!
Teenage Smithers: Until it stops at six o'clock sharp.
Teenage Smithers: See you there, Stacy-Crays!

Task: Make Teenage Smithers Record StacyCon Promo

StacyCon 2019 Pt. 2

Teenage Smithers starts

Teenage Smithers: It's panic time, Waylon!, Crowds of rowdy Stacy-Crays are practically breaking down the doors!
Teenage Smithers: Which is weird, because they're not locked. I guess they just don't like doors.
Teenage Smithers: Time to run through the final checklist. Badges? Laminated!
Teenage Smithers: Exclusive limited-edition Stewardess Stacy? Sold out! That's right, I bought them all and that's YOUR problem.
Teenage Smithers: Security? Armed to the teeth with velveted bludgeons!
Teenage Smithers: I hereby declare StacyCon 2019 officially... on fleek!

Task: Make Teenage Smithers Run Through Many Checklists

StacyCon 2019 Pt. 3

Teenage Smithers starts

Squeaky Voice Teen: Security alert in the convention hall! One of the Stacy-Crays has gone cray cray!
Teenage Smithers: What kind of gobbletygook is that? Speak English, man!
Squeaky Voice Teen: Sorry. One of the convention-goers began rioting when he learned the limited edition figurine was sold out.
Jimbo: So we had to beat him into submission.
Jimbo: I mean we didn't have to, but it seemed like the right thing to do.
Hans Moleman: It actually felt very nice. May I please have my dolly now?
Teenage Smithers: No you may not! Come back in an hour and I'll give you one.
Hans Moleman: Y-yes, Mr. Teenager, sir.
Teenage Smithers: I love power.

Task: Make Teenage Smithers Run StacyCon With an Iron Fist
Location: Springfield Convention Center or Malibu Stacy Fan Club

Community Theater Daycare Pt. 1

Llewellyn Sinclair starts

Mrs. Sinclair: Well if it isn't my brother, Llewellyn, the artiste of the family! Most art is counterproductive and a drain on society's resources. Welcome!
Llewellyn Sinclair: Thank you, sweet sister. You'll be pleased to hear I've forsworn the theater. Inspired by you, I shall instead take the noble path of caring for our precious young people.
Llewellyn Sinclair: Because I love and care about children?
Mrs. Sinclair: Because you're broke and unemployed?
Llewellyn Sinclair: Now that you mention it, yes. I need to make rent or I'll be out on the street sleeping in an unheated horse costume.

Task: Make Llewellyn Sinclair Get Child CPR Training

Community Theater Daycare Pt. 2

Llewellyn Sinclair: Wait! Perhaps I can combine my two great loves – theater and whatchamacallit.
Mrs. Sinclair: Child care?
Llewellyn Sinclair: That sounds right. I'll call it "Community Theater Daycare". I can watch busy people's kids and simultaneously teach them classical acting technique.
Mrs. Sinclair: Good luck. I'm glad you found your calling in this bleak, cruel, hopeless world.
Mrs. Sinclair: And remember, children respond to optimism!

Task: Make Llewellyn Sinclair Open Community Theater Daycare
Time: 8h

Community Theater Daycare Pt. 3

Llewellyn Sinclair: All right, the signup sheets have been up at the laundromat for a month now. Let's see how many kids enrolled.
Llewellyn Sinclair: ZERO?! Doesn't anyone have a passion for acting in this town?
Baby Marge: I do, but I can't read yet.
Baby Moe: Me neither.
Homer: Me neither.
Llewellyn Sinclair: Curses, my plan was fatally flawed. Everyone knows babies can't read scripts, nor even librettos!
Mrs. Sinclair: Then they must first learn to read! That is how you build the infant resistance.

Task: Make Llewellyn Sinclair Teach Babies to Read Ayn Rand

Community Theater Daycare Pt. 4

Llewellyn Sinclair: Finally, the babies can read, thanks to my technique of YELLING LOUDLY!
Baby Marge: I'm scarred for life, but it worked great.
Llewellyn Sinclair: Babies, find your marks! We'll begin by rehearsing the big kickline!
Baby Marge: Kickline? But we can't walk or even stand up.
Llewellyn Sinclair: What?! Why wasn't I informed? Prepare for MORE YELLING!

Task: Make Llewellyn Sinclair Direct Baby Theater
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord