EA Forums - Banner

Ol'Gil

Anybody gonna buy Baby Moe& Baby Barney?

Replies

• Already did. At about 10 minutes after the event started, right after I got baby Frink.
  • Wish I could get them but can't stay in the game longer than 10-15 seconds before it boots me out
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • As soon as he pops up I'll buy what ever he sells. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    As soon as he pops up I'll buy what ever he sells. :)

Ditto :)

I haven't said NO to him since the lizard Lisa and duff gardens glitch where he disappeared from my game and I lost out on that deal for a VERY long time. :#

Finally have it now. B)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I always say No to Gil to see what he says. Then I buy it off the menu
  • kylemellev801
    163 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Picked it up immediately, so far a few characters have animations (and/or tasks) at the lemonade stand. Moe also has a great task.
  • You can also let him wander around endlessy if you don't tap him ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Maybe this was the reason we hadn't seen Gil in half a year; he spent that time fruitlessly trying to raise Moe and Barney! :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The only Gil Deal I skipped was the Burns Dragon from the 2017 Halloween event until Burns Dragon returned in the Magical Mystery Box last Halloween's event.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • The only Gil Deal I skipped was the Burns Dragon from the 2017 Halloween event until Burns Dragon returned in the Magical Mystery Box last Halloween's event.

That was the worst deal he offered while I've been playing (you can argue Bandit Fort was worse, though).
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Even though my tablet has the crash bug I still was able to buy them. :)