EA Forums - Banner

Redesign time.

Several hours of indecisiveness included. :P

Keep us posted on your progress :)

Replies

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It's alot of work to move everything into inventory and around in currently working on my redesign as well lol
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    It's alot of work to move everything into inventory and around in currently working on my redesign as well lol

I sense a 1000th post thread in the force. ;)
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Well it's already been interesting.

I can't store the balance beam. Everytime I try, the game crashes. Also, I in what I call the northwest corner of town, I have my springfield sign, with a 3d effect behind it so it looks like a plateau (got the idea from the forum), and a nice orchard at the base by the parking lot. I couldn't bring myself to part with that, or with the hedgemaze that connects the bad dream house, and the house of evil as entry/exit points, and has the two cemeteries in it. Too much work to make a solvable maze, and it looks really cool.

Everything else is getting put away, or in instances when spots around the 2 above have been cleared - moved and incorporated. still a very long way to go.
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just a bit of advice, if u have loads of stuff and everything with premiums, u might want to do a rough plan of ur town on a piece of paper. This way it's a bit quicker when u actually start and u can then decorate there.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Another piece of advice. Try not to store limited or premium items. Heard too many stories of them then being lost.
    Good luck and happy tapping :lol:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Another piece of advice. Try not to store limited or premium items. Heard too many stories of them then being lost.

+1. Great advice.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:

+1. Great advice.

Try not to store any buildings. Just move them to a corner and work from the opposite corner. Exp and cash keeps rolling in then
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!