EA Forums - Banner

Duff gardens issue

I’ve had duff gardens for a while and just realized that this task won’t clear.... i have obviously visitored duff gardens many times. What can fix this?

Ps- ignore my messy town I’m slowly reorganizing it

x8413drxefii.png

Replies

• johncolombo
    11004 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 12
    lg07cb218 wrote: »
    I’ve had duff gardens for a while and just realized that this task won’t clear.... i have obviously visitored duff gardens many times. What can fix this?

x8413drxefii.png

I think once you send one person to duff gardens, you have to clear it 5 times for the task to end. I'd try sending more characters there first to clear it. Every time one person goes there you'll get that in your notebook till it's cleared again.

Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • lg07cb218 wrote: »

x8413drxefii.png

I think once you send one person to duff gardens, you have to clear it 5 times for the task to end. I'd try sending more characters there first to clear it. Every time one person goes there you'll get that in your notebook till it's cleared again.

Yep, either send one specific character 5 times, or 5 characters once. Upon completion, the game will spawn a random number from 1 to 100, and you'll get a random Duff craftable.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Thank you!
  • johncolombo
    11004 posts Senior Moderator
    :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ