EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone else love the game but hate the show?

Replies

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    Chrisp November 1st he was born you count November because it a month. November,December,January,Febuary,March,April,May,June,July count. 9 months and 12 days

From and including: Thursday, November 1, 2012
    To, but not including Friday, July 12, 2013
    Result: 253 days

It is 253 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 8 months, 11 days excluding the end date
    Alternative time units
    253 days can be converted to one of these units:

21,859,200 seconds
    364,320 minutes
    6072 hours
    36 weeks (rounded down)
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    P003htb wrote:

Except you're stating this forum completely about the game. I was trying to say otherwise. Also, nothing in the game isn't Simpsons related, so, yeah.

I'll shut up now.

Forums are often created with a specific topic. This is an EA forum. EA is a game developer. They also have other games.

Are there Simpsons discussions here? Sure. Is this a forum to discuss The Simpsons, as a show? No. This is a forum for The Simpsons Tapped Out game. Do people discuss the show? Of course. Do people discuss things unrelated to the show AND the game? Of course.

There are forums that are solely for discussing The Simsons show. Am I member of these forums? Not a chance.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Chrisp November 1st he was born you count November because it a month. November,December,January,Febuary,March,April,May,June,July count. 9 months and 12 days

gettin tired of sayin the same thing

6k0jOvx.jpg
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ^yeah but i count every single day because i love my baby boy
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    The hell?
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    simpsons_gun_sideways_01.jpg

Chief Wiggum: Here we are, 123 Fake Street. The home of knifey wifey!
    Lou: Hey Chief, can I hold my gun sideways? It looks so cool.
    Chief Wiggum: Haha sure. Whatever you want, birthday boy. 

That whole quote is just wasted on you.

Enjoy anyone who is a real fan :)

Hasanmohamma you rock :)
    [ig]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpnqw6XhmL1qc6bwp.gif[/img]

I'm horribly upset this quote means nothing to me. :(

My entire life now means absolutely nothing now. Goodbye cruel world.

• hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    holist dont you ever disrespect a officer who has a loving wife and children

Thanks for backing me up their waltercartman gettin so much hate for being a cop. They wouldnt say that if they saw me would they :mrgreen:
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    This is my favorite thread ever

WSrffll.jpg

I love this.
    If I made it my avatar could I go into every thread and change the direction of it muhahahaha :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013

tumblr_mihrpv1KU11rlo1q2o1_500.gif
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Does that mean I can disrespect one that doesn't have a loving wife and children?
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013

who is Holist? :twisted: :P
    It's really confusing
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    This is my favorite thread ever

WSrffll.jpg

I love this.
    If I made it my avatar could I go into every thread and change the direction of it muhahahaha :twisted: :mrgreen:

Most threads I post in don't stay on topic, haha. I have a message board I've been a member of for.... 9 years. It's pretty much guaranteed.
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013

who is Holist? :twisted: :P
    It's really confusing

Apparently that's my new name? Holi *? Holy Street? YES, I AM GOD.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    holist the shadow stone did u just say i have no wife and children. :evil: I could be sayin other stuff on here but wait i have a wife and lovin children. your not who say you are holist because real men dont say that little kid
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    Holli537 wrote:
    Most threads I post in don't stay on topic, haha. I have a message board I've been a member of for.... 9 years. It's pretty much guaranteed.
    People around here like to treat every thread like a chat room. I'm surprised there are only a few gifs after nearly 100 posts.
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    holist the shadow stone did u just say i have no wife and children. :evil: I could be sayin other stuff on here but wait i have a wife and lovin children. your not who say you are holist because real men dont say that little kid

No she wasnt saying you had no wife or kid.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    Holli537 wrote:
    People around here like to treat every thread like a chat room. I'm surprised there are only a few gifs after nearly 100 posts.

I have lots of post and posting gifs seems too hard and I don't know how.
    Text based posts for me
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Shadow Stone? Is that a Skyrim reference? lmao

And now I'm a man!???! Holy crap... I thought I was a chick.

• hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mec06 what is she sayin because 2 years of being an officer i feel very disrespected and offended holis your luck your not in front of me right know saying that to an officer
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    okay im police officer you keep mocking me im going to have to do something i dont want to do got one chance dirt bag

Due to the increasingly inflammatory nature of the messages that are being posted in this thread, it is the decision of the moderation team to lock this thread to prevent the violation of the following Terms Of Service:

- Harass, threaten, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.

This decision was made in an attempt to maintain harmony within the forum community.

Locking thread
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!