EA Forums - Banner

Conform-o-meter

The level or righteousness keeps changing from 5 stars to half a star and back again even though i dont change anything in my land. Each change down lasts about a day before reverting back.

Replies

• If you buy some Training walls and hide them around town, the rating will never fall. You might need quite a few.
    The rating is tied to graffiti and tasks by criminals.
  • You can also spam OS and catch SSB to re-up the rating, but Training Walls will fix it and not let it drop.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • KLmaker
    302 posts Member
    edited August 20
    If you position Training Walls with other stuff you could end up with something you actually have a use for, that way you don't have to hide them and then find you can't put a building there because you forgot you hid a wall there.
    I've done it.

I have about 40 walls, I read it somewhere that that's what you need, and causing a few problems why I couldn't place something when I hid them.
    At the time I didn't have a lot of land so it got crammed.
  • How do you hide the walls?

Put them behind buildings

Even a medium size building like the Police Station is big enough to hide a few walls behind, and as for Exclusive Resorts, and Business Centres or Car Ports at max upgrade at the extreme and everything in between, (He's a poet and he didn't even know it), you are spoilt for choice to hide something behind, you just have to remember it's there.

In theory, you could possibly hide a tall building that you don't have a use for behind an even taller building that you do?

Put them behind buildings

Like this. Works for training walls and multiplier items.

jbnw7ds.png

M37z3ER.png
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.