Replies

• Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited July 2013
    Oddly, I miss the madness of it all. :mrgreen:
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited July 2013
    I need a "yes, but only until I have flashbacks of visiting 100 friends' towns every single day, frantically trying to the the Sleep Eazy Motel!!" option... :lol:
  • day2204
    94 posts
    edited July 2013
    No, but I do miss having something interesting/fast moving going on. The squidport is a snore with the pace of the tiles, it'll be October before I can really get into designing the boardwalk and the wait for level 31 has been :thumbdown:
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited July 2013
    I don't miss the snakes, but the reward... And funness of haveing something to do.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    No. I can actually say that was my least favorite update. My game was crashing like crazy, I had someone else (I still think of you when I collect from my sleepeazy Presidentdude) get most of my whacking day stuff because I think I got locked out or there where too many snakes I needed to get. Also there where a couple hundred threads about whacking day.

I don't miss them at all.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    That was the only time that I felt the game was like a job. It took waaaay too much time trying to find 5 snakes in 100 friends towns.
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited July 2013
    LOL! Thanks for adding that in there! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!