EA Forums - Banner

Well crap, I’ve hit the 13,000 limit...argh

Prev1
Designing my new mansion area, hit the item limit. Kinda bummed, I play the game to design.

So now, I guess I get rid of my KEM farm(108 spaces) and then probably drop my XP about 500 points by removing my Jet Bike/Tennis court hoard. 9bcf8h4zl5cb.png

Replies

• This is the problem when you love designing your town.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Really hoping they up the limit for the Tree House of Horrors event.
  • Yeah, I’m not wanting to have to throw away my designs. I’ve already trimmed out every extra bush, fence, etc I can.
  • Yeah, I’m not wanting to have to throw away my designs. I’ve already trimmed out every extra bush, fence, etc I can.

All the nice little details that make a town a town... the stop signs, mail boxes, newspaper stands, bus shelters, parking meters etc... all but a select few I've stored.
  • I've had to pull a Jair Bolsonaro and clear cut tons of trees!
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • I gave up on designing a long time ago. Even got rid of a ton of rainbow crosswalks I had on the streets lined up in the LGBTQ District to free up some space. At least we can get to 13,000. There was a time when we only had about 6,000. Feel blessed, get on your knee's and pray to Sky Finger, and say a gratitude of thanks.
  • ZennGlenn
    1656 posts Member
    edited September 1
    SpKNJLa.gif
    🙃⚠️NO FLURKING SHNIT⚠️🙃wW9Dwvy.png
    ...We'll, I've remained quiet on these shenanigans long enough...
    3MVCMLk.jpg
    ⚠️⚠️⚠️EA, feel free to at least add a lousy pittance of 50 items⚠️⚠️⚠️
    FvMCaCb.gif
    ... Lame, Lamer, Lamest...

328jzPS.gif
    UmdTkdE.gif
  • I grew frustrated with scraping the 13,000 limit and nuked my town a month ago. It was glorious. I built an Itchy and Scratchy Land, I rebuilt a full, separate Halloween town, and then I went to work rebuilding Springfield proper. Sadly, I'm within 500 pieces of the limit again. I may have to package up my theme park to re-add my mansions.

We need a higher limit. Or no limit.
  • mikeymoore241
    225 posts Member
    edited September 4
    No Limits?
    That would be 2 Unlimited....
  • Someone recently told me to just go over it. Was pretty solid advice!
  • Someone recently told me to just go over it. Was pretty solid advice!

You can’t. It won’t allow you to drop another piece.

• There actually is a way to go over but it is a pain.

Oh? Do tell :)

Oh? Do tell :)

Nuke button.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Take all the bridges out of your town. Place whatever you want up to the limit. Then put the bridges back.
    I have not tried it myself, but I think it should work.
    Also, going over the limit could break your game so beware and don't blame EA.
  • Any item pulled out of storage counts as one item, including group storage. 144 items in a group.
  • Any item pulled out of storage counts as one item, including group storage. 144 items in a group.

Doesn’t work that way for me.

• Hahaha :D just get rid of the Halloween and Christmas items oh it's too late now it's September well you may as well start again :p.

No it doesn't.

When you are at the item limit you can group store a load. When you replace it in town you can cheat the system temporarily. It will not allow you to to place more than the current limit. This group store creation still states the amount of items you have. Once placed there is no way of going over. You will find you have to store all those items again.

Group store does NOT equal 1 bit.

Try nuking its the only way to be sure!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • I hope they up the limit soon. I'm almost at the hard cap and it's almost time to decorate for Halloween.