EA Forums - Banner

Constant reset on farm

I try to farm with bloodmobiles, pop down a hundred, and after a few levels the game forces a reset, and I lose all the money and time I spent on Bloodmobiles, and the levels stop gaining.

When it reset, about three more 'levels' come, then quit.

On the other hand, if I'm playing normally it's fine for ages.

Of course since this is a bug that slows my donut progression I don't expect EA to care much...

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4162 posts Member
    edited August 26
    I’m not sure why you would place down 100 in one go.....try placing around 10 per go, then synchronise your game by going to friends screen and back to your town. By doing this it should save your progress on the EA servers. It is a good idea to limit the number of blood mobiles placed at any one time anyway, as a ‘cannot connect to server’ message can have the same result in losing $ and donuts.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I'd place down 100 because it's been fine before and it saves time flipping in and out of buy and sell. Or it would if my game wasn't resetting...
  • I'm having exactly the same problem. I used to be able to place about 60 blood mobiles and collect donuts accordingly. I recently started losing the server connection after a few taps. I reduced blood mobiles to 10 but still lost connection. And of course every time this happens you lose the cash you spent. EA needs to add code to keep this in sync so lost connections can be recovered without losing money spent on blood mobiles. This is so frustrating!