EA Forums - Banner

The Golden Goose Realty Thread- It's back in the store!

Replies

• @KLmaker
    I personally go to www.tstoaddicts.com for my a condensed news update.
    And I now use discord and signed up for wikisimpsons server.

Good to know.
    I'm not sure if I have seen the wikisimpsons server, could you PM the link to me please and I will definitely look into that.
    Thanks.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    @KLmaker

Good to know.
    I'm not sure if I have seen the wikisimpsons server, could you PM the link to me please and I will definitely look into that.
    Thanks.

https://discord.me/wikisimpsons
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    @KLmaker

Good to know.
    Thanks.

https://discord.me/wikisimpsons

Thank you @brown_supahero.
    Discord is wikisimpsons server, just goes to show how much I don't know.
  • its safe and administrated by me, Solar Dragon and other wiki admins, and EA_Aethernus
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I am really upset that Golden Goose Realty isn’t available in some way, shape or form. One land token every couple of months is ridiculous. I’m not even sure why I play at this point, because every time I get a new building, I have to store an old one someplace which is extremely annoying plus my town is becoming a disjointed mish-mash of buildings that shouldn’t be next to each other. Sure, I could redesign my town every week, but I really don’t feel like doing that. Especially when I am forced to do so rather than it being my choice. It just seems beyond unfair that some players have unlimited land tokens while everybody else doesn’t have any. I don’t even remember Golden Goose being available. I certainly never knew that I would be screwed if I didn’t buy it. This is really really really not right.
  • I am really upset that Golden Goose Realty isn’t available in some way, shape or form. One land token every couple of months is ridiculous. I’m not even sure why I play at this point, because every time I get a new building, I have to store an old one someplace which is extremely annoying plus my town is becoming a disjointed mish-mash of buildings that shouldn’t be next to each other. Sure, I could redesign my town every week, but I really don’t feel like doing that. Especially when I am forced to do so rather than it being my choice. It just seems beyond unfair that some players have unlimited land tokens while everybody else doesn’t have any. I don’t even remember Golden Goose being available. I certainly never knew that I would be screwed if I didn’t buy it. This is really really really not right.

Wait a few more months before you decide to quit since Black Friday would be a good time for GGR to return. Unfun fact: Golden Goose Realty was supposed to return in March but in a patch update it removed the dates for it to return.
  • I need the golden goose too! Or more landmarks at events...

So true
  • I would certainly love it to come back as I missed the sale (not EA's fault) but have a huge amount of land that I'd love to unlock and make use of.
  • It is and it isn't strange that this has not reappeared. First, EA seems to have killed off all methods of getting land tokens except in daily prizes. It would seem strange that they have not thought that this creates an issue.

It makes more sense when you look at how old the game is, and how they have in essence eliminated many of their own cash cows. With donut farming being so easy for most, donut sales must be down. Hence the current prizes only available with donut purchase.

The other issue is that this game probably has little design team left, if any at all. It may just be farmed to other teams to do events quickly. This is backed up by many stupid mistakes they make that require patches, or sell multiplier items for cash. Most of the people who work on this game appear to have no knowledge if the actual playing of the game. This results in bundle issues, and other things that players see as very easy to prevent. The land tokens may be the same. The actual coders have no decision making power, and do what they are told. They quite probably neither know or care that there is no way to get land.

They are also reaching the point where older devices just cant function well enough to allow them to keep adding things. Many of the issues being experienced are, I believe, less server issues and more device issues. This is, unfortunately part of the aging process of an elderly game.

Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Not seeing it in the Black Friday boxes. Been playing off and on for over 6 years, and this is about the only thing I regret missing. I have so much land to unlock.
  • GGR is one building that I would have been willing to fork over cold, hard, actual cash for. Lots of people are grumbling that the buildings available for the $50 investment in Black Friday aren't worth it, but I'm willing to bet that there would be a lot more takers if GGR was offered. I'm still holding out hope that maybe Gil will give us an actual Black Friday deal on Black Friday!
  • Without GGR I would have had to stop playing, especially since land tokens haven't been n awarded often the last few months.
  • aCornthwai859
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Yeah it’s weird that EA wants us to spend money on buildings and characters, but they won’t give us land to put said buildings on. I haven’t had land tokens in 6 months. It’s a bit ridiculous. I’m so full to capacity right now my towns looking terrible. I don’t know why EA won’t release GGR or give people a ton of new land and/or release more land tokens. I have only got 2 land tokens in the daily task all year. It’s said. It’s sitting there and it’s unplayable.
  • It’s the best 150 donut spent in GGR. I would had paid 2400 donuts for it lol.

I would like them to unlock more land on Springfield heights.

They do need to release maximum content from 13k to 16k. It’s long overdue.
  • I hope they don't sell GGR for real cash because I am not able to buy it and to put it into words what I think about this, would get me in a lot of trouble.
    But I'm building up my donuts and I would buy it for over and above 150, but not thousands, I only have 684.
  • Cant believe this still hasnt come back... its getting ridiculous now, it is the most important building in the damn game. Been waiting almost a year for it now.
  • The last time the GGR was in the game was January, and, (apparently), the last time before that was two years previously.
    Considering new land has been opened up, if the GGR is not back in the store by January at the latest, then EA must have a screw loose.
  • Okay so those of you that bought GGR obviously don’t agree with my previous statement, but if you hadn’t bought it you would want it to. I’m sure those that bought it use it daily. In the App Store for Simpsons Tapped out it says, “Create your own Living breathing Springfield!....Build your own Springfield....Well you can finally make Springfield just the way you want it!....” The problem with these 3 quotes from EA’s own App page for this game on the App Store is now because we don’t have GGR, we that don’t GGR can’t create the way we want anymore. I haven’t had new land in months. I’m tired of cramming things together. Please EA, just give us GGR as a Gil Deal.

Or if you stopped playing for a year and a half and just now started playing again. Getting new land is the only frustration I have with this game. I want it back EA!
  • devilhunt1449
    3721 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    wrote:
    Or if you stopped playing for a year and a half and just now started playing again. Getting new land is the only frustration I have with this game. I want it back EA!

Exactly the same situation, been away for around 18 months and just returned to the game only to find I have no way (apart from the odd possible token from completing multiple daily tasks) of unlocking a huge amount of land, oh well we can only hope it returns in the near future.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.