EA Forums - Banner

The Golden Goose Realty Thread- It's back in the store!

Replies

• jerry4278 wrote: »
    What adds to all of this is their lack of communication with the players on just about anything. LPNintendo and the other moderators do a good job but I think they are in the dark about the land problem as we are.
    we had no info on what is going to be in the event before it hit the server. no nda package again...
    ea is playing dirty after the contract we signed

My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    Does any when this May come back to the game ?? I thought Maybe christmas but nothing so far
  • Only EA know at this point. Surely by now they should know people need the land tokens.
  • joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    My most expensive piece of land is 184k atm. Really don’t want to spend that much
  • If you can use the igc rather than precious land tokens.You get to the stage where the only land available can be got with land tokens. If you use them for spaces you can get with igc you will be kicking yourself when you really need them.
  • joshwad95 wrote: »
    Does any when this May come back to the game ?? I thought Maybe christmas but nothing so far

Perhaps it may get rereleased in January again possibly?

I wouldn't mind if that happened myself.

I am currently trying to grind out the 150 donuts required to buy it, if it ever gets rereleased again. I have got 106 donuts currently saved up towards it just in case.

• joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    It took me a while to get them but I’ve got 176 atm, I had a lot more but spent loads on Black Friday
  • joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    What’s the most expensive piece of land you can buy ?
    What’s the most expensive piece of land you can buy ?
    3.5M
    z02R52L.png
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I want this building so bad
  • alucas195 wrote: »
    If you can use the igc rather than precious land tokens.You get to the stage where the only land available can be got with land tokens. If you use them for spaces you can get with igc you will be kicking yourself when you really need them.

Was going to comment this, I'm at the point where I need land tokens for any plots I wish to obtain, and I'm kicking myself for using three land tokens for purchasing a couple Million + plots.

Don't spend land tokens on IGC plots, you'll hate yourself later for doing so.

It may seem like your saving yourself some cash now, but at some point the cash will flow in with no way to obtain Land Tokens.

While I do have GGR it's still a grind, so fair warning to all.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    joshwad95 wrote: »
    My most expensive piece of land is 184k atm. Really don’t want to spend that much

I know what you mean, I've been there alright.

I'm buying 1 land tile per weekend.
    I bought a $3.25M last weekend, the last one of them this weekend, there are 3 altogether, and did the same with the $3.5M in the weeks before that.
    It's the only way I know to discipline myself in buying land, or I splurge it then my balance is too low then have to spend time building it back up.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • Get farming mahdudes!
    I want this building so bad

So do I. But there is still no news if this ever building will ever return to the store again.

Anyways, I now have up to 144 donuts saved up - just in case.

• It's January now and still no sign EA of rereleasing this damned building again. Hopefully they do so once this Christmas event is over.

I can now afford to buy it btw if this building ever comes back to the store since I currently have 208 donuts saved up for it.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    Only 208, if they decide there's enough demand they may put the price up, I hope they don't, but if they did, you might want more.
    And January has only just started so I'm not concerned, come halfway through the month I would be, but not yet.
    But I hope EA have seen the posts and bring it back in this month.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Only 208, if they decide there's enough demand they may put the price up, I hope they don't, but if they did, you might want more.
    And January has only just started so I'm not concerned, come halfway through the month I would be, but not yet.

Any price over 200 donuts for this building would just to me to be greedy and extortionate on EA's part tbh, if this building ever gets rereleased again.

• KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    KLmaker wrote: »

Any price over 200 donuts for this building would just to me to be greedy and extortionate on EA's part tbh, if this building ever gets rereleased again.

Agree.
    Expect the worst, hope for the best.
    And that is 150 donuts for the GGR.
    Though, if the only way for it to be re-released is if the price went up, I would rather see it come back even if it costs more but not for real cash or exaggerated donut cost like costing hundreds
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • rcgharing
    4 posts New member
    [quote="alucas195;c-2107312"]If you can use the igc rather than precious land tokens.You get to the stage where the only land available can be got with land tokens. If you use them for spaces you can get with igc you will be kicking yourself when you really need them.[/quote]

O.m.g... I was that stupid. Didn’t know all of this... didn’t play for a few years
    :(
  • rcgharing wrote: »
    alucas195 wrote: »
    If you can use the igc rather than precious land tokens.You get to the stage where the only land available can be got with land tokens. If you use them for spaces you can get with igc you will be kicking yourself when you really need them.

O.m.g... I was that stupid. Didn’t know all of this... didn’t play for a few years
    :(

Don't feel bad, plenty of us have done it, I personally spent loads of tokens to purchase land when the tokens first came out and there wasn't any particular reason to save them but now wish I'd saved them as I have a huge chunk of land that I can't purchase as I have over 4 billion cash but zero tokens 😭😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.