EA Forums - Banner

The Golden Goose Realty Thread- It's back in the store!

Replies

• I bought it, it took my donuts, placed it, came back later and it's gone, but still in the store :o
  • joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    It’s here !!!! Quick get it well you can
  • joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    Get it fast !!
  • Castiel_Touk
    4724 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Why create another thread.
  • joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    Why not ? I was excited 😜
  • joshwad95
    13 posts New member
    Wouldn’t want anyone to miss out because they didn’t realise it was back
  • iain51269522
    787 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    It's all the PSAs of which people complained about the lack there of the first time around.
  • Ian
    posts New member
    It’s back finally. The golden goose is back. I had to buy it straight away.thats 150 donuts well spent. Thank you ea. Good job, you have made someone very happy.
  • Ian
    posts New member
    It’s back........ I’ve just bought it this morning.06.02.2020. Donuts well spent. Thanks ea. Good job.
  • Ian
    posts New member
    It’s back........ I’ve just bought it this morning.06.02.2020. Donuts well spent. Thanks ea. Good job.
  • Ian
    posts New member
    It’s back, I just bought it this morning. Donuts well spent. Thanks ea, good job.
  • Ian
    posts New member
    As of today 06.02.20 it’s back I bought it this morning.Donuts well spent. Cheers EA. Thanks.
  • I heard you the first time
  • That dude is very excited!
  • I don't understand what he's trying to say. A more detailed thorough analysis should clear things up a bit ;)
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • I'm very happy you all get the opportunity to buy the Golden Goose again. :)

I can't imagine how frustrating that has been for players in the past year! :#

Now EA increase the item cap and let us ALL design our towns with the flare it deserves! <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Ian
    posts New member
    I got it this morning. Best way to start the day. As homer said ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
  • It's back and so are you
  • But no one is talking about it. I guess the game died in 2018 or 2019?
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you EA from the top of my head to the tip of my tippy tippy toes.

I thought Christmas stuff tends to get re-released and the same with other events sometimes, so it's not too unrealistic to have expected the GGR again this year.

I was not able to get on ipad until close to midnight, it had already downloaded.

I played a bit getting the Recycling going then thought, "Right, let's get this event started", then it showed a tick on the store, out of force of habit, (since last year),I checked it especially the Premium, IT'S THERE, grabbed it, wasn't going to miss it this time.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.