EA Forums - Banner

Where are all my neighbors?

I seem to have lost all my neighbors.
I was going to drop in on them
and the only one showing is Other Springfield.
I logged out and back in 3 times but nothing happened.
To any of my neighbors, do I still show up on your list
and/or can still access my town?

I'm guessing that since you have such a lack of design talent, that all of your friends dumped you! Just kidding of course. It shouldn't be very difficult to get new neighbors. We all love your designs. I for one would be more than happy to be a neighbor.

Replies

• erin3213
    188 posts
    edited July 2013
    I seem to have lost all my neighbors.
    I was going to drop in on them
    and the only one showing is Other Springfield.
    I logged out and back in 3 times but nothing happened.
    To any of my neighbors, do I still show up on your list
    and/or can still access my town?

This has happened to me a few times, logging out and in again fixed it once, but the other time it didn't, but everyone showed back up the next day.

Glitch in the matrix?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I think you have more than one, but I was able to visit this one.

WVhl2wv.png
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I think you have more than one, but I was able to visit this one.

WVhl2wv.png

I just finished that design an hour ago. I guess I'll have to wait til later.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow ur designs always blow me away!
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've just checked and all looks good. Loving this design. Need to pop back in an hour by the looks of it :lol:
    image_zps22dee06e.jpg
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    It does that to me sometimes, last time it last about 3 days without being able to visit friends :( I logged out, turned phone off and on etc etc and nothing. Andriod or iphone/ipad?
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    There was some issue for let 48h but it seems to be OK now
    I'm still there ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I can still see your town :D Still amazes me :thumbup:

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-49A7.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lll3lucky
    546 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I hadn't been able to visit neighbors since around July 4th until yesterday. Some of my neighbors are still missing, including your town. Maybe it was all the Origin problems that caused the severed links.
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I believe there's still an invitation pending for you Mel, if you have the room :wink:
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I still haven't been able to visit my neighbors yet but since some confirmed of seeing mine. I'll wait some more. I be glad to add more. Since there may be room. :) BTW Feel free to screenshot anything you like. Thats the benefits of being my neighbor! :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've lost just a page of my neighbours :( doing my rounds. Game crashed out(as normal :lol: ) then I was a page sort!

I Apologise if anyone's gone :shock: but I'm not sure who they are yet as my game keeps crashing wen I try to view my towns now :( that's not cool !

Ps is it just me that has to write my posts out at least twice before they send?( not every post just every other:wink: )
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I've lost just a page of my neighbours :( doing my rounds. Game crashed out(as normal :lol: ) then I was a page sort!

I Apologise if anyone's gone :shock: but I'm not sure who they are yet as my game keeps crashing wen I try to view my towns now :( that's not cool !

Ps is it just me that has to write my posts out at least twice before they send?( not every post just every other:wink: )

I hope you haven't lost me :cry:
    And sometimes I have to submit a post twice even after a few minutes. Hey * :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I hope you haven't lost me :cry:
    And sometimes I have to submit a post twice even after a few minutes. Hey * :lol:
    haha I saw your name before it crashes out so I think your save lol I think it maybe 3 or 4 ppl ill have alook later if its not crashing lol :lol:
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I guess I have a lot of spots open.
    I don't remember who's missing but
    if you can still see my town, your safe.
    Anyone else, just add. I'm designing up a storm these
    passed few days since I have some unexpected
    downtime at this moment. Check out what I've added.
    Let me know what you think. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.