EA Forums - Banner

Premiums aren't working

I have two premium items - the free box of fireworks and the bench with the blue jacket on it. I don't think I'm getting any of the bonus money. Can anyone help me please?

When you first get the premium items (ie fireworks) the bonus is not applied right away. You must synchronize the game. Go visit friends and come back. After it is synchronzied, collect money and you should see your bonus is applied. You can also hard close the game and it should work.

To check your bonus money, collect on Gulp n Blow. It has a standard $100. So if you collect $120 you have a 20% bonus.

Replies

• pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    Also this is what I use in order to track my percentage to see where I am at and how it's improving.
    cl891 wrote:
    Jenscj - The quickest and easiest way to work out your bonus multiplier is to use the Gulp'N'Blow. The default non-bonus payout for that is $100 so whatever that pays you, subtract 100 from it and that's your bonus, e.g. If the Gulp'N'Blow pays you $200 then you've a bonus multiplier of 100%

• Spocks_Ears
    20 posts
    edited July 2013
    Does it not synch the same way if you go to other Springfield?
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Does it not synch the same way if you go to other Springfield?

Yes it does synch the same way. All you have to do is hit the "visit neighbor" icon and then hit the home button to return to your Springfield. It will say "Synchronizing" on the bottom of your screen right before you return home. You don't actually have to visit any neighbor or "other Springfield."
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    also the information for buildings and tasks don't change. the gulp and blow will still say that it pays out $100 ever 3 hours (or whatever) regardless of your bonus
  • MsBehavin69
    32 posts
    edited July 2013
    i never got my fireworks even tho i was playing the game during that time and competed the quests lines any ideas

ty
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    i never got my fireworks even tho i was playing the game during that time and competed the quests lines any ideas

ty

You had to play the game on July the 4th. Completing the quest lines will just give you the Liberty Bell. When I opened the game on July the 4th it was the first thing that popped up.
  • Spocks_Ears
    20 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just wanted to say thank you for all your help in this thread everyone, I can see how it works now :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.