EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Prev134567121
About 2 hours ago I watched bill Murray Meatballs. It's was ok....uk netflix sux man lol
Volunteer EA Senior Moderator

Replies

  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Last night I watched john dies at the end.

    Better then I thought it was going to be.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Sharknado! You can watch it while tapping if you want to have a laugh. CBG would say: worst movie ever!!!
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just watched "The Call" with Halle Berry. Intense but kinda frustrating.
  • erik319
    640 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Last one:

    tumblr_m9a8hfazdP1qi2832o1_500.jpg

    Looking forward to:

    pacificrim_main_poster.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    We re-watched Aladdin a couple of days, disney never gets old.

    Last movie we went and saw at 'the movies' was man of steele.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    About 2 hours ago I watched bill Murray Meatballs. It's was ok....uk netflix sux man lol

    Aint that quite an old movie? Something to do with camping or boot camp?
    Last night I watched john dies at the end.

    Better then I thought it was going to be.

    Never heard of this movie....Am i missing much? :lol:
    Sharknado! You can watch it while tapping if you want to have a laugh. CMG would say: worst movie ever!!!

    Who's CMG?? :lol: I take it you mean CBG Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mec06 wrote:
    We re-watched Aladdin a couple of days, disney never gets old.

    Last movie we went and saw at 'the movies' was man of steele.
    still need to see that! :mrgreen: any good?
  • Kittensmittens69
    150 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just watched Django 2 days ago. Had to back and watch the kill bills, Quentin Tarantino is a genius. Love the soundtrack to his movies.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    About 2 hours ago I watched bill Murray Meatballs. It's was ok....uk netflix sux man lol

    Aint that quite an old movie? Something to do with camping or boot camp?
    yeah that's netflix for ya lol that was set in the late 70`s the quality was awsome tho! I love bill Murray, Tom hanks movies ! Oh and robin Williams. I really love the movies made in the 80`s early 90`s
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    We re-watched Aladdin a couple of days, disney never gets old.

    Last movie we went and saw at 'the movies' was man of steele.
    still need to see that! :mrgreen: any good?

    yes! I may be a bit biased, though, I'm a bit of a Supes fan..
  • shakillomd
    248 posts
    edited July 2013
    Last movie I watched was world war z
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Sharknado! You can watch it while tapping if you want to have a laugh. CMG would say: worst movie ever!!!

    Who's CMG?? :lol: I take it you mean CBG
    Emoticon38.gif

    Hahahaha, you are too fast for me. I edited it like 20 seconds after I sent it :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    We re-watched Aladdin a couple of days, disney never gets old.

    Last movie we went and saw at 'the movies' was man of steele.
    still need to see that! :mrgreen: any good?

    yes! I may be a bit biased, though, I'm a bit of a Supes fan..
    thats good then it means they did it right if it impresses a fan! Lol. It a must on my DVD list :lol:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just watched Django 2 days ago. Had to back and watch the kill bills, Quentin Tarantino is a genius. Love the soundtrack to his movies.

    :thumbup:

    Django was excellent.

    Watched Scream 4 last night... Not excellent.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    We re-watched Aladdin a couple of days, disney never gets old.

    Last movie we went and saw at 'the movies' was man of steele.
    still need to see that! :mrgreen: any good?

    yes! I may be a bit biased, though, I'm a bit of a Supes fan..
    thats good then it means they did it right if it impresses a fan! Lol. It a must on my DVD list :lol:

    I'm fairly easy to please, though... :lol: ..I did like Superman Returns...up until he lifted a freaking island made of kryptonite :roll:
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Assault on Wall Street.

  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    About 2 hours ago I watched bill Murray Meatballs. It's was ok....uk netflix sux man lol

    Aint that quite an old movie? Something to do with camping or boot camp?
    yeah that's netflix for ya lol that was set in the late 70`s the quality was awsome tho! I love bill Murray, Tom hanks movies ! Oh and robin Williams. I really love the movies made in the 80`s early 90`s

    Robin William's has certainly done some good movies one of my favs is:

    GoodMorningVietnam.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    About 2 hours ago I watched bill Murray Meatballs. It's was ok....uk netflix sux man lol

    Aint that quite an old movie? Something to do with camping or boot camp?
    yeah that's netflix for ya lol that was set in the late 70`s the quality was awsome tho! I love bill Murray, Tom hanks movies ! Oh and robin Williams. I really love the movies made in the 80`s early 90`s

    Robin William's has certainly done some good movies one of my favs is:

    GoodMorningVietnam.gif
    all my favs are gettin on now :(
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    "Zelig", Woody Allen
  • mattperiolat
    668 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Just watched The Hobbit for the first time three days ago. Enjoyed it so much, fired up my copies of Lord of the Rings for the first time in a while. But small doses. Learned that when I nodded off for two hours during Two Towers. Woke up and the battle of Helm's Deep still had not started!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!