Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you tell I'm excited? :lol:

You seen it or going to see it???????? I'm trying to get Trinity to come with me wanna see this film BADLY!!!!

I'm going tomorrow night! Hopefully you can get out bro :D

Let me know what its like? I'm trying to go see if this weekend :)

Ive heard it continues on from X-Men3 :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you tell I'm excited? :lol:

You seen it or going to see it???????? I'm trying to get Trinity to come with me wanna see this film BADLY!!!!

Interesting. I'll rate it for you tomorrow. (No spoils :-) ).
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:

Interesting. I'll rate it for you tomorrow. (No spoils :-) ).

when you go to see wolverine keep an eye out for the bed in the movie.. i know the person who made it :D haha
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited August 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    Just saw pacific rim. Mixed feelings. I love charlie hunnam from sons of anarchy, love the director Guillermo del toro. And I have no prejudice to splashy summer movies but I've got to give 3 out of. Fun but not great. Anyone else seen it yet?
    Watched it yesterday.. Wasnt as good as I thought it was going to be.

I really was bummed that all of the fights were in the dark. Really killed it for me. On top of that you never really cared for anyone in the movie. Ron perlman was great. Charile day was ok. Ill give charlie a pass because always sunny is the best live action show on tv.

Id give it a 2.5-3 out of 5. Not bad but not great.

That's the last movie I watched. I agree with both of your reviews. I should've watched DM2 again instead...

Despicable+me+funny+minions+gif.gif

:thumbup:
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:

Tell Trinity you'll take her to a musucal or something as an agreement, something she likes, always works. Told Naomi I'd take her to a show she wants to see if she comes to see the conjuring with me. I'm paying for both two because I'm a nice guy and she immediately agreed.
    Mind you it is quite costly but just take some out of your monthly donut budget.;)
    That's if you don't have a direct transfer to EA from your pay for donuts :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    when you go to see wolverine keep an eye out for the bed in the movie.. i know the person who made it :D haha

lol

If you saw/see F&F6 I Know the paint sprayer who worked on this car..... well over 6 of them actually :)

ku-xlarge.jpg
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

lol

If you saw/see F&F6 I Know the paint sprayer who worked on this car..... well over 6 of them actually :)

ku-xlarge.jpg

haha really?? that's awesome!, I haven't seen wolverine yet so I don't know exactly what the samurais bed is like but it's claim to fame either way haha. We have some of the spare parts of the bed sitting in our house haha
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just watching Heat 8)

Its at the Bank Robbery Scene best bit of the film :)
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    about to watch the last half of hangover 2. it really is exactly like the first one. lol. should i expect the same for the third? thats next...
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just this second put Thor on. First time watching it. Although iv seen abit of him in the avengers lol :lol:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Just this second put Thor on. First time watching it. Although iv seen abit of him in the avengers lol :lol:

You watched avengers before seeing Thor? I would have been so confused without knowing the back story etc lol
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

You watched avengers before seeing Thor? I would have been so confused without knowing the back story etc lol
    lol I know of Thor so kinda new him. So far he dosnt seem as comical as he did in the advengers :shock:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

lol I know of Thor so kinda new him. So far he dosnt seem as comical as he did in the advengers :shock:

I liked the Thor film :) Thought it was done better than i expected :lol: "The Destroyer" is wicked :) Be interesting to see what Thor 2 is going to be like
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm more exited for captain America 2
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I liked the Thor film :) Thought it was done better than i expected :lol: "The Destroyer" is wicked :) Be interesting to see what Thor 2 is going to be like
    possible Thor Spoiler

oww thor just got a dressing down from he's dad haha
    Haha I'm enjoying it so far!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013

Yeah that (hopefully) will be good as well :)

Iron Man3 should be out to buy soon :thumbup:
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's the one what follows avengers more closely and has black widow and nick furry
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's the one what follows avengers more closely and has black widow and nick furry

Nick Furry is wicked, Samuel Jackson plays that part really well :)
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I loved Iron man, Liked Captain America, but Thor was my least favourite 'lead up' movie. Avengers was great tho, Mark Ruffalo is my favourite Hulk.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    I loved Iron man, Liked Captain America, but Thor was my least favourite 'lead up' movie. Avengers was great tho, Mark Ruffalo is my favourite Hulk.

There was a rumour that after the avengers Mark Ruffalo has signed up for 6 more Hulk movies :shock: He was defo the best Hulk so far :) I did like Edward Norton before but Mark certainly made the role even better :)