I bet "One Direction - This is us" is worse
    dont talk about 1D it gives you bad luck! :lol:

does it?
    its good we are not talking then
  • Rattley06
    148 posts
    edited September 2013
    We had a few marathons this weekend, so I watched
    Killing Season (Robert De Niro and John Travolta)
    Despicable Me
    The Croods
    Zero Dark Thirty
    Xxx2
    Harry Potter 1 & 2 (watching 3 & 4 tonight)
    Jurassic Park
    Iron Man 3
    This is 40

Is Zero Dark Thirty any good?

I watched Rush at the cinema last week.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    Watched Thor2 last night :) Thought it was actually quite good :)

Although Captain America2 is what i'm looking forward to know tho
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Watched Thor2 last night :) Thought it was actually quite good :)

Although Captain America2 is what i'm looking forward to know tho
    I'm looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy, looks like Marvel is taking a risk. Wonder how they will present Stan lee's cameo.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    American Psycho. Here's the best part right here.....

In terms of new movies I recommend Captain Phillips to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Tom Hanks performance is great and he should have been nominated for an Oscar for it.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm going to see RoboCop on Wednesday and counting the days for Captain America 2
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    Last film I watched Was ......
    Barber Shop 1 & 2
    ic-17.jpg

It's was ok
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    Last film I watched Was ......
    Barber Shop 1 & 2
    ic-17.jpg

It's was ok

I wasn't even aware of these films :lol: Just the title and seeing the people reminds me of "Desmonds" :lol:
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Nebraska-poster.jpg

new-world-war-z-poster-570x891.jpeg

I enjoyed both but I prefer Nebraska overall. Nebraska is a great drama (with a little comedy mixed in) World War Z is a very good zombie action flick.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    I watched Escape Plan last night, quite a good film as it goes :)

EscapePlan2013movie_zpsef55e8bb1.jpg
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Last movie I watched was rush, **** brilliant, not only is it about what I love but it was a fantastically done film, would strongly recommend and I will see it again.

rush-poster-chris-hemsworth-daniel-bruhl.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Last movie I watched was rush, **** brilliant, not only is it about what I love but it was a fantastically done film, would strongly recommend and I will see it again.

That was a great film!! 8) I really enjoyed watching that, Ron Howard done extremely well making that :) The crash scene was so close to be exactly the same :shock: Defo one film i need to buy :thumbup:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

That was a great film!! 8) I really enjoyed watching that, Ron Howard done extremely well making that :) The crash scene was so close to be exactly the same :shock: Defo one film i need to buy :thumbup:

The crash scene was the real footage, well except when he was on fire in the car, most of the racing shots are original footage aswell.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

The crash scene was the real footage, well except when he was on fire in the car, most of the racing shots are original footage aswell.

Ah i did not realise :shock: That would be why it looked so real then :lol:
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I watched identity thief last, but I cant wait to watch one chance (about paul potts starring james corden) and finding dory. Cant wait for the release:)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    I just watched the "new" Version of Robocop

RoboCop-2014-R6-DVDSCR.png

Tbh i didnt like it as much as the original version, but that was always going to be hard to top as he a lot meaner and tougher in the original! All in all a good film

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0wPm7QbN26birjyvz9qG-wroNiyrdcQbtv49vZ84zG2waGQ7Z
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I watched the last Spiderman movie last night and i gotta say: It was absolute rubbish. Bad acting, very clich? storyline. I lost interest pretty fast and did not regain it.

Seems like more big prductions that have come out recently arent exactly my style. Watched the second Hobbit movie last weekend and man, that movie was ridiculous. One of the worst films ive ever seen. I was disappointed in the first one but this one was just absolutely ridiculous from beginning to end. Yugh! Im not watching the third, i know that much.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    I watched the last Spiderman movie last night and i gotta say: It was absolute rubbish. Bad acting, very clich? storyline. I lost interest pretty fast and did not regain it.

Seems like more big prductions that have come out recently arent exactly my style. Watched the second Hobbit movie last weekend and man, that movie was ridiculous. One of the worst films ive ever seen. I was disappointed in the first one but this one was just absolutely ridiculous from beginning to end. Yugh! Im not watching the third, i know that much.

WoW! The new spiderman was bad? The trailer made it look quite good, not happy about hearing this :(

I'm yet to watch the Hobbit films, a bit behind the times on those ones, but by sounds of your reviews i'm not missing much :lol: