EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I watched the last Spiderman movie last night and i gotta say: It was absolute rubbish. Bad acting, very clich? storyline. I lost interest pretty fast and did not regain it.

Seems like more big prductions that have come out recently arent exactly my style. Watched the second Hobbit movie last weekend and man, that movie was ridiculous. One of the worst films ive ever seen. I was disappointed in the first one but this one was just absolutely ridiculous from beginning to end. Yugh! Im not watching the third, i know that much.

WoW! The new spiderman was bad? The trailer made it look quite good, not happy about hearing this :(

I'm yet to watch the Hobbit films, a bit behind the times on those ones, but by sounds of your reviews i'm not missing much :lol:

Yeah, i expected a lot more of that film too. I saw the trailer a few times and i got pretty curious. But overall i thougth it was just a really bad movie that did its best to create that "Spiderman" feeling but just couldnt manage to do it. Instead it was just filled with one clich? after another and tbh, i didnt like the cast and the acting as well. Kind of a lte down. But dont let that spoil it for you! Give it a go. You might have an entirely different opinion.

The both Hobbit films on the other hand, i would not recommend them to anyone. Those films should never have been made imo. Really bad how they managed to make 3 films of that little book. They made up a lot to squeeze 3 ( way too long ) films out of it. You can clearly see that literally everything is done by computer, which is pretty strange since its a "real" film and not CGI or anything. Everything about those movies is just plain rubbish and i would seriously recommend you not to watch them. I wish i could have the time back i spend watching those movies and could do something else with it. Go-karting or something like that. Hahaha.

Anyway, rant over. Sorry if i spoiled the films for you. :( That not my intention....
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I watched the last Spiderman movie last night and i gotta say: It was absolute rubbish. Bad acting, very clich? storyline. I lost interest pretty fast and did not regain it.

Seems like more big prductions that have come out recently arent exactly my style. Watched the second Hobbit movie last weekend and man, that movie was ridiculous. One of the worst films ive ever seen. I was disappointed in the first one but this one was just absolutely ridiculous from beginning to end. Yugh! Im not watching the third, i know that much.

WoW! The new spiderman was bad? The trailer made it look quite good, not happy about hearing this :(

I'm yet to watch the Hobbit films, a bit behind the times on those ones, but by sounds of your reviews i'm not missing much :lol:

Yeah, i expected a lot more of that film too. I saw the trailer a few times and i got pretty curious. But overall i thougth it was just a really bad movie that did its best to create that "Spiderman" feeling but just couldnt manage to do it. Instead it was just filled with one clich? after another and tbh, i didnt like the cast and the acting as well. Kind of a lte down. But dont let that spoil it for you! Give it a go. You might have an entirely different opinion.

The both Hobbit films on the other hand, i would not recommend them to anyone. Those films should never have been made imo. Really bad how they managed to make 3 films of that little book. They made up a lot to squeeze 3 ( way too long ) films out of it. You can clearly see that literally everything is done by computer, which is pretty strange since its a "real" film and not CGI or anything. Everything about those movies is just plain rubbish and i would seriously recommend you not to watch them. I wish i could have the time back i spend watching those movies and could do something else with it. Go-karting or something like that. Hahaha.

Anyway, rant over. Sorry if i spoiled the films for you. :( That not my intention....
    Weird, I really liked Spiderman 2. I went in not expecting much but other then it dragging on at the end, I really liked it. So much better then those Toby Mcguire ones.

I just watched 12 Years A Slave. It was pretty good, definitely not worth all the hype but I liked it.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    vetteeater wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Weird, I really liked Spiderman 2. I went in not expecting much but other then it dragging on at the end, I really liked it. So much better then those Toby Mcguire ones.

I just watched 12 Years A Slave. It was pretty good, definitely not worth all the hype but I liked it.

Sorry, i was talking about the amazing Spiderman part 1! I really wasnt aware they had released a part 2 already. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I looked it up and part 1 has just been released in theaters in my country. Really finding out new stuff here.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm looking forward to 22 jump street next month, I loved the first one!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    Sorry, i was talking about the amazing Spiderman part 1! I really wasnt aware they had released a part 2 already. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I looked it up and part 1 has just been released in theaters in my country. Really finding out new stuff here.

Oh i thought you was talking about the part2 "new" spiderman film as well :lol:

I liked the 1st remake as it was closer to the actual comic style specially with how he uses his webs etc :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Oh i thought you was talking about the part2 "new" spiderman film as well :lol:

I liked the 1st remake as it was closer to the actual comic style specially with how he uses his webs etc :)

Yeah, sorry about that. I really didnt know there was part 2 already :oops:

I like the remake more than the Toby Macguire films but i just didnt find it intreresting enough to keep watching. You could see what was about to happen from 35 miles away. I fired up my tablet to play tsto after about 45 minutes i think. Lost all interest. Haha. Did some nice redesigning though! :thumbup:
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Last night I watched Pain and Gain, (Mark Wahlberg movie) great movie! Can't believe it was a true story as well..

24e6dea.jpg
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I just watched the "new" Version of Robocop

RoboCop-2014-R6-DVDSCR.png

Tbh i didnt like it as much as the original version, but that was always going to be hard to top as he a lot meaner and tougher in the original! All in all a good film

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0wPm7QbN26birjyvz9qG-wroNiyrdcQbtv49vZ84zG2waGQ7Z

Watched it yesterday. I thought it was horrible, original was so much better. Especially how he became robocop.. That really pissed me off in the new movie.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sharknado! You can watch it while tapping if you want to have a laugh. CBG would say: worst movie ever!!!

I wouldn't be to sure of that - there's a sequel coming out. :lol:

The first one was hilarious tho. :D

Saw the new Godzilla movie-still can't beat the original.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sharknado! You can watch it while tapping if you want to have a laugh. CBG would say: worst movie ever!!!

I wouldn't be to sure of that - there's a sequel coming out. :lol:

The first one was hilarious tho. :D

Saw the new Godzilla movie-still can't beat the original.

I think it would be a very close 3 way tie between sharknado 1, 2 and lake placid. F grade movies at their best :thumbup:

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    spoilers-godzilla-s-2014-atomic-breath-leaked-before-cinematic-release.jpeg?width=480&height=360

Saw the New Godzilla film it was really good I recommend it my favorite part is the final fight scene. His atomic breath was really awesome
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    spoilers-godzilla-s-2014-atomic-breath-leaked-before-cinematic-release.jpeg?width=480&height=360

Saw the New Godzilla film it was really good I recommend it my favorite part is the final fight scene. His atomic breath was really awesome

I wasnt to sure about this film being yet another remake, glad to see you are giving it good reviews :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    This was the last film i watched, just the other night it was on TV and had to watch it for old times sake :lol:

2778h.jpg
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The last movie I saw was A Million Ways to Die in the West. I don't know if I'd want to see it again more than once, but it was very funny and I liked it. :)
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    This was the last film i watched, just the other night it was on TV and had to watch it for old times sake :lol:

2778h.jpg

Haha I saw that was on ITV4 at the weekend! I didn't bother watching it though seeing as I've seen it so many times before.

Is it just me or are Dragnet and The Burbs on TV once a week in the UK lol? Not that I'm complaining - both great movies!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

2778h.jpg

Haha I saw that was on ITV4 at the weekend! I didn't bother watching it though seeing as I've seen it so many times before.

Is it just me or are Dragnet and The Burbs on TV once a week in the UK lol? Not that I'm complaining - both great movies!

Ahhh The burbs that was a great movie :) Still makes me laugh now no matter how many times i have seen it :lol:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

2778h.jpg

Ahhh The burbs that was a great movie :) Still makes me laugh now no matter how many times i have seen it :lol:

Haha! "You keep a horse in the basement?!?" That bit always makes me laugh. I must have seen that film 3 times already this year - like I said, it's on TV A LOT! :lol:

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    The last movie I saw was A Million Ways to Die in the West. I don't know if I'd want to see it again more than once, but it was very funny and I liked it. :)

I'll wait for it on rental. I was hoping for a sequel to Ted. Seth MacFarlane seems to do better as a voice actor than as an actor. He wasn't funny when he hosted the Oscars a couple of years ago. :lol:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I just watched a 70's zombie film called Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, also called The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue ... Great for a hiliarious 70's horror :lol:

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I just watched a 70's zombie film called Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, also called The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue ... Great for a hiliarious 70's horror :lol:

Hammer Films?