EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I just watched a 70's zombie film called Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, also called The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue ... Great for a hiliarious 70's horror :lol:

Hammer Films?

I don't think so, it was a Spanish/Italian film set in the UK!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    Well as there no World Cup games on tonight any one got any suggestions of what film to watch? Just seeing what people might suggest as i might not have seen it before and be worth a watch
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I watched Black Swan the other night and that was ok, but if you've got nothing to watch Waynes World is on TV tonight - you can't go wrong with Waynes World! :P
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Watched the Bourne Ultimatum yesterday. As much as I do love Jeremy Renner, all I could think about during the movie was : I miss Matt Damon, I miss Matt Damon, this is stupid..., I miss Matt Damon"
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Watched the Bourne Ultimatum yesterday. As much as I do love Jeremy Renner, all I could think about during the movie was : I miss Matt Damon, I miss Matt Damon, this is stupid..., I miss Matt Damon"

sqrvyf.jpg

You made him blush :P
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

sqrvyf.jpg

You made him blush :P

Aww :lol: I love him, like Renner, I love everyone :oops: :lol:

Also I was watching Bourne LEGACY not ultimatum, because Damon is in Ultimatum :oops:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Beverly_Hills_Cop.jpg
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Just saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It was awesome. Rented Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Friday night and had to go out to the the sequel on Saturday. I've never seen the original, but now I will have to, and luckily all of the old ones are on Amazon Prime.

I really recommend to movie to everyone.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited July 2014
    I watched a funny film. Really enjoyed it!
    sevenpsycopaths.jpg
    tumblr_mw8ajsTKNn1rlx538o4_250.gif

watched the expendables also good but need to watch the second one now :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    Just saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It was awesome. Rented Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Friday night and had to go out to the the sequel on Saturday. I've never seen the original, but now I will have to, and luckily all of the old ones are on Amazon Prime.

i think you got the names backwards but it doesn't matter

that's what i am looking forward to seeing as i really liked "Rise" a lot and "Dawn looks awesome as well.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:

i think you got the names backwards but it doesn't matter

that's what i am looking forward to seeing as i really liked "Rise" a lot and "Dawn looks awesome as well.
    Oh, right ... good lookin out
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    dawn_of_the_planet_of_the_apes_42291.jpg

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, it was pretty awesome
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    dawn_of_the_planet_of_the_apes_42291.jpg

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, it was pretty awesome

Nice! Cant wait to see it.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Halo 4: Forward unto Dawn.

Pleasantly surprised. It really wasnt that bad. Normally these video game films suck.
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Had Lord of the Rings marathon this weekend.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Thought Rise of the Planet of the Apes was great. I was glad that they came up with an original story instead of trying to redo the original one. Last time someone did that was awful. Definitely want to see "Dawn".
    Saw X-Men, days of future past in the theatre. Good movie for the big screen. I thought they took a mulligan with the ending, but they worked it in well.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    Saw X-Men, days of future past in the theatre. Good movie for the big screen. I thought they took a mulligan with the ending, but they worked it in well.

I liked that film, there was a lot of things that made no sense with the story line, one main thing was how did Wolverine have his claws back in the future?! when they were chopped off in "The Wolverine" There are rumours that Magneto managed to put then back but nothing was explained in the film.

When the DVD is released they are having an extra 20mins added to the film to do with Rogue as well :)
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Boyhood, great film.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    I watched Dodgeball last night, hadnt seen it in a while

tumblr_m503lnJmiH1rx330ro1_400.gif
  • HillyBillyOli