EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I just watched a trailer for The Rover.... I still have absolutely no idea what that film is about! :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I just watched a trailer for The Rover.... I still have absolutely no idea what that film is about! :?

Looks quite good, thought i'd show the trailer for people to see :)

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Saw X-Men, days of future past in the theatre. Good movie for the big screen. I thought they took a mulligan with the ending, but they worked it in well.

I liked that film, there was a lot of things that made no sense with the story line, one main thing was how did Wolverine have his claws back in the future?! when they were chopped off in "The Wolverine" There are rumours that Magneto managed to put then back but nothing was explained in the film.

When the DVD is released they are having an extra 20mins added to the film to do with Rogue as well :)

His original claws came back after the Adamantium ones were cut off. Maybe they became a template to regenerate his Adamantium ones using the Adamantium in his body. :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Saw X-Men, days of future past in the theatre. Good movie for the big screen. I thought they took a mulligan with the ending, but they worked it in well.

I liked that film, there was a lot of things that made no sense with the story line, one main thing was how did Wolverine have his claws back in the future?! when they were chopped off in "The Wolverine" There are rumours that Magneto managed to put then back but nothing was explained in the film.

When the DVD is released they are having an extra 20mins added to the film to do with Rogue as well :)

His original claws came back after the Adamantium ones were cut off. Maybe they became a template to regenerate his Adamantium ones using the Adamantium in his body. :?

Yeah i know the "Bone Claws" came back with was kinda good considering adamantium claws they were cut off (heartbreaking to see) but the new film never explained what exactly happened, along with lots of other things that didnt quite fall into place, but as i say over all the film was good :)
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    X-men Days of Future Past was a Bryan Singer film, I felt he pretty much rejected every X-men film not made by him, except for First Class
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Never heard of it so I looked it up. Sounds like a takeoff of Mad Max, except he's out to rescue someone instead of taking revenge. The trailer does look good tho.

Edit: Saw the new version of Total Recall. Both were fun, but I think I liked this one better than the first with Schwartzenager. :-)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    X-men Days of Future Past was a Bryan Singer film, I felt he pretty much rejected every X-men film not made by him, except for First Class

Yeah think you right there, did seem that way
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Boyhood, great film.

Also watched this. It was quite good.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    There are a lot of films coming out later this year that I'll be going to see, The Inbetweeners 2, Sin City 2, Dumb and Dumber 2, Mockingjay, Horrible Bosses 2, Horns.

I see from my list that 2014 is quite the year for sequels! :lol:
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    There are a lot of films coming out later this year that I'll be going to see, The Inbetweeners 2, Sin City 2, Dumb and Dumber 2, Mockingjay, Horrible Bosses 2, Horns.

I'm psyched for Sin City 2 (took them long enough). And I would like to see Horns because I like Joe Hill, I might wait for Blue ray for it though. I hope Dumb and Dumber 2 is funny.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I'm psyched for Sin City 2 (took them long enough). And I would like to see Horns because I like Joe Hill, I might wait for Blue ray for it though. I hope Dumb and Dumber 2 is funny.

I only saw the first Sin City movie a couple of months ago, I'm a little late lol! It'll be interesting to see how they have some of the characters who died in the first one in the sequel. Yeah I hope Dumb and Dumber is funny too, I've seen a trailer and it looks like the same silly humour as the first one though, which is good!
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I don't know what the chances are of it being anywhere near the awesomeness of the original, but I'm holding out hope.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I don't know what the chances are of it being anywhere near the awesomeness of the original, but I'm holding out hope.

Reading through this i was unaware they were making another film :shock:

0A7dFGG.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    Anyone looking at seeing this, not sure what to make of it yet

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That film looks so bad!!
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That film looks so bad!!
    I agree. I think I'll wait and pay a dollar to rent from RedBox.

I'm renting The Wolf of Wall Street tonight, since I got a freebie.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    I'm renting The Wolf of Wall Street tonight, since I got a freebie.
    OK, watched it last night and this was my face the entire time

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

It was awesome
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Here you go Neo, seeing as you didn't know about it:

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

That does look funny :D See they havent changed :lol: Well apart from getting older :lol:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

That does look funny :D See they havent changed :lol: Well apart from getting older :lol:

Yeah I'm really hoping it's good! I'm prepared to be disappointed though, that way it should be better than I'm expecting it to be at least lol