EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• huabzgi4pefe.jpg

A fun and enjoyable film about a retired guy that's good with numbers who figures out a loophole in the lottery and exploits it to help his friends, family and neighbors. A good watch
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    edited June 22
    Wow good one @Rhinomix76 !

Gc2jcIi.jpeg

qyTaf5L.jpeg
  • 114pcndyqylw.jpg

There was a lot to love about this series, most notably Ewan McGregor's performance and seeing Vader in action again. But there was also some grievances I had that were hard to ignore. But overall I think the positives win out and made this a good watch.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • eeq821z67881.jpg

Heh heh ...this movie like rules and stuff.....heh heh m heh heh funny yeah heh m heh
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    y8dcikV.jpeg

Crimes of the Future (2022) Quite a norish artistic film that mainstream audience may not like. But if you like body horrors and visceral imageries then probably it is an essential watch
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    fgcNObY.jpeg

Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

It was nice. Visually worth a 3D watch. A bit overhyped though.

I enjoyed it. I thought the crossover, multiverse stuff was handled better than in Spiderman. It did drag a bit in the middle but overall thought it was good.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • bzz2sjoeiq1r.png

Excellent third season of this Netflix show. Great group of characters with a bonkers, ever changing storyline. Sad to hear the next season might be the last but it's been a fun ride so far. Good watch!
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    bzz2sjoeiq1r.png

Excellent third season of this Netflix show. Great group of characters with a bonkers, ever changing storyline. Sad to hear the next season might be the last but it's been a fun ride so far. Good watch!

I am afraid to touch it so far. Very scared of seeing Eillot Page. One day when I am ready I would embark on it.
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    26XrjaU.jpeg

What film is shown at my community hub ?
    26XrjaU.jpeg

What film is shown at my community hub ?

Snow white and the huntsman?
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    Wow too easy for you @Rhinomix76 !

PtOxPG3.jpeg
    F6Irxop.jpeg
    tLsnhNC.jpeg
    VWazGGg.jpeg
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    iRAakJb.jpeg

What film was shown at my community hub ?
    iRAakJb.jpeg

What film was shown at my community hub ?

Hmm feel like I should know this. Second hint?
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • no6vi3hg5ffk.jpg

Newest film by the great filmmaker Edgar Wright. I hate to say it but I was a bit bored and uninterested by this film, at least during the first half. As the mystery unfolded more and the tension increased, I felt it got a little more interesting. The ending was decent enough to give it a satisfying conclusion but it was still overall a average watch for me.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    mJFahp7.jpeg

Second hint @Rhinomix76 :smile:
    mJFahp7.jpeg

Second hint @Rhinomix76 :smile:

John Carter? :)
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    edited July 7
    Omg @Rhinomix76 I couldn't believe you could get it without looking at the male lead

aoX0aNN.jpeg

Post edited by 168sean168 on
    Omg @Rhinomix76 I could believe you could get it without looking at the male lead

aoX0aNN.jpeg

The costumes are unique and I knew I had seen them somewhere. I also recognized the actor Cirian Hinds in the second picture.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    sjFX98L.jpeg

Cleaner (2007) An investigative thriller where Sameul Jackson actually acted rather differently from his usual vulgar and loud characters. Overall an above average watch and I also like Ed Harris.
  • 168sean168
    4309 posts Member
    O7ANDzU.jpeg

Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area (2022)

Part 1, 6 episodes. Gripping thriller with one of the leads from the ultra popular Squid Game drama. A good watch.