EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• 168sean168
    4345 posts Member
    oazYLVm.jpeg

The Gray Man (2022) Agree with your review @Rhinomix76. The fighting scenes were not that good. The edits in action scenes were too fast and not clear. I did like an extended shooting scene. Ana was fully wrapped up. Nevertheless, overall, I still rate it a good watch
  • 168sean168
    4345 posts Member
    uLPcBM4.jpeg

The Boys season 3 (2022) Eight episodes. This season was really good and certain scenes were simply shocking and jaws dropping. One of my favourite superheroes drama so far.
  • 168sean168
    4345 posts Member
    3qw3NJs.jpeg

The Roundup aka The Outlaws 2 (2022). A Korean crime drama with good violent actions and comedy. Overall a very good watch. This film also broke box office records in Korea, surpassing films such as Parasites and Interstellar
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    9MpOrTP.jpeg

The Terminal List (2022) 8 episodes. One of the best action thrillers I have seen so far. It was like a much darker version of Jack Ryan's adventures. Three recognizable actors.

I was a bit disappointed with this one. I thought it was way too long for what the story was. Would of been more effective at half the length or even as a movie. I also disliked the ending but I would still rate it as a decent watch. The action was well done and storyline was good despite my grievances with it.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    I just watched The Prestige w Hugh Jackman and Michael Caine. Really very good!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • FoiSedg.jpeg

The Killer: A Girl Who Deserves to Die aka The Killer (2022)

Korean action thriller. Storyline is a bit weak. But it's actions were decent and violent. Overall an above average watch
  • 1QNJ9ld.jpeg

What movie was screened at my community hub ?
    1QNJ9ld.jpeg

What movie was screened at my community hub ?

The amazing Spiderman?
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • Oh that title is not correct @Rhinomix76 :smiley:
    Oh that title is not correct @Rhinomix76 :smiley:

Spiderman: No way home :)
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • qbsvs3404lzn.jpg

Very strange show but a good cast with interesting characters and bewildering storyline. I did enjoy it overall but I wish we got more answers at the end than questions. Hopefully there will be another season to clear everything up. A decent watch.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Oh that title is not correct @Rhinomix76 :smiley:

Spiderman: No way home :)

Ah looks like you actually knew the answer

PXHhsGm.jpeg
  • kTeDpaE.jpeg

What film do you think I watched at my community hub? This man was surrounded by bats
    kTeDpaE.jpeg

What film do you think I watched at my community hub? This man was surrounded by bats

Morbius?
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • Correct @Rhinomix76 !

DTAZ8ee.jpeg
  • I watched the hitmans wife’s bodyguard on Netflix starring daddy Ryan Reynolds. So funny. So amazing.
  • I watched the hitmans wife’s bodyguard on Netflix starring daddy Ryan Reynolds. So funny. So amazing.

I saw that one too. I thought it was hilarious and enjoyed it more than the first one.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • TDY1YYj.jpeg

Prey (2022). I was actually slightly bored initially with this tale of a woke native Indian lady. But the actions got better later and was quite entertaining. Some of the actions were too fast and not very clear. But overall it was still an above average predator film
  • 168sean168
    4345 posts Member
    edited August 10
    yHzdVLT.jpeg

Morbius (2022). A rather joyless and unentertaining film. My experience was even marred further when I had to turn back and shout at a man who kept providing movie commentary to his friend.

Overall an average film. Watching Wesley Snipes's Blade would be more fun.
  • v9bqhyg7wvrt.jpg

New animated shorts featuring everyone's favorite superhero tree. Each one is only 3 or 4 minutes so you can watch them all in under 20 minutes. They are fun, funny and super cute. The sum it all up, I'd say I Am Groot is I Am Great! *groans, throws tomatoes at self*
    Fear my pointy horn!