EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• 6Rhbxfe.jpeg

Carter (2022). A Korean action packed film. It was in the style of one long shot with a lot of crazy actions like a video game. It was interesting at first but soon it could wear you out. I fell asleep a couple of times watching it. It was also very obvious that alot of CGI was used and at times they were quite unpolished. Plot wise also a little muddled. Overall an above average watch for me.
  • kp5cdazjilnt.jpg

New Netflix series based on the popular graphic novel series. Having never read the comics, I came into the series not knowing what to expect. It started out strong, dragged a bit in the middle, and finished with some of the most unique and brilliant storylines I've seen in quite some time. Well very crafted and executed show. A good watch!
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • fvWJjMe.jpeg

Day Shift (2022). An entertaining fun watch about vampire killers.
  • 8zoj8a4v647x.jpg

Watched the series finale last night. Thought it was really good and a satisfying conclusion to this great series. It might not of reached Breaking Bad level greatness but it sure gave it a good run for it's money.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    8zoj8a4v647x.jpg

Watched the series finale last night. Thought it was really good and a satisfying conclusion to this great series. It might not of reached Breaking Bad level greatness but it sure gave it a good run for it's money.

It will be on my to watch series !
  • Miktzarooth
    9 posts Member
    edited August 18
    [url="https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10298810/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0"]LightYear[/url]
    Post edited by Miktzarooth on
  • Miktzarooth
    9 posts Member
    edited August 18
    Post edited by Miktzarooth on
  • 3ytaFnY.jpeg

Orphan First Kill (2022). I like the performance of the actress and how the film could pull off making a grown up looking like a little girl. The storyline is also good. Overall an engaging good watch.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    3ytaFnY.jpeg

Orphan First Kill (2022). I like the performance of the actress and how the film could pull off making a grown up looking like a little girl. The storyline is also good. Overall an engaging good watch.

I liked it too. It was a good story and well made. I rewatched the original after this and the actress looks so much younger than she does in the prequel lol. Still a good watch
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 1sLhpoT.jpeg

Lightyear (2022) I couldn't feel that this was a movie that Andy watched and prompted him to get the toy. There is a mismatch. But as a standalone sci fi animation, it was fairly watchable. But as a toy story franchise, I think it did a bad job. An above average watch for me. I don't like how they included certain relationships in an animation targeted at children though.
  • 168sean168
    4345 posts Member
    edited August 21
    Yes @Rhinomix76 . She was like a little girl in the first film. There is something about her that makes her attractive. Looking forward to more of her films
  • 168sean168
    4345 posts Member
    edited August 24
    bKy4rc8.jpeg

The Pentaverate (2022). Six short episodes. A good comedy in the style of Mike Myers. Thanks for recommendation @Rhinomix76 !
    yZGvL0E.jpg

Candyman (2021). This is like a sequel to the first candyman. I feel it is not as scary and disturbing as the original film. And I also miss the iconic soundtrack of Philip Glass. The story is interesting though and has been expanded as a social commentary. An above average watch.

This film was a mixed bag for me. I liked the visual elements and certain aspects of the story but felt the overall screenplay and some of the acting towards the end was lacking and needed more.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • mTsnpFo.jpeg

What film was shown at my community hub?
  • Rhinomix76
    418 posts Member
    edited August 25
    168sean168 wrote: »
    mTsnpFo.jpeg

What film was shown at my community hub?

The Day after Tomorrow
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • Omg @Rhinomix76, fast and correct!

chFy9PP.jpeg
    o8iDTpw.jpeg
    CgUmbzK.jpeg

• XTOhPpX.jpeg

Guess the title of this film shown at my hub
    XTOhPpX.jpeg

Guess the title of this film shown at my hub

The Great Wall?