EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    While it was soooooo Hot here today and the family was out i watched Ghost Rider 2, Dredd & then Kick Ass :lol: Although i had to miss the end of Kick Ass cos it was time for the BBQ :D

Edit: Forgot about the censor thingy lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts
    edited July 2013
    Last movie I watched was man of steel I would recommend it . It was awesome
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just watched The Hobbit for the first time three days ago. Enjoyed it so much, fired up my copies of Lord of the Rings for the first time in a while. But small doses. Learned that when I nodded off for two hours during Two Towers. Woke up and the battle of Helm's Deep still had not started!
    Best movies evaarrrrr... I'm so pumped for the next hobbit movie!
    I even have a orc scimitar:
    Uruk-HaiScimitar.jpg
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just rewatched, End Of Watch, on netflix, great movie
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Last movie at the cinema was Man of Steel. On TV, was Grown Ups (I was very bored).
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Last movie at the cinema was Man of Steel. On TV, was Grown Ups (I was very bored).

Grown Ups 2 came out today , I think you should see it :D
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Last movie I saw
    dqfCdDv.jpg?1
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited July 2013
    the last new film I watched was olympus has fallen, would have to say I really enjoyed it and would recommend it.
    looking forward to al new marvel fils that are coming soon this year and of course at the end of the year, the second instalment of the Hobit.
  • tmbirtles
    113 posts
    edited July 2013
    Finally watching Inception as we speak, last film at the cinema was Star Trek 2 which was awesome! Going to see Despicable Me 2 and Worlds End next weekend though, can't wait for the latter! :) :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    tmbirtles wrote:
    Going to see Despicable Me 2 :D

I love those little minions :lol:

despicable-me-water-cooler-o.gif

despicable+me+minions+banana.gif
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Last movie I saw was on the TV-Unkown-Liam Neelson and Diane Kruger. It was ok, classifed as a thriller so a lot of twists and I had to know the ending.

Next Movie I want to see: The Wolverine:

tumblr_lz7c3eTVTX1qc8ivao1_500.gif
  • Caspian1971
    190 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just watch the Long Ranger today. I got to say best movie of summer so far. Would highly recommend it

0d5a15d772360d07e9049b62f0fbc3d2_zps8154b094.jpg[img][/img]
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013

tumblr_inline_mkja8mqkWl1ryv9ki.gif

Looks awesome :D :thumbup:
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

tumblr_inline_mkja8mqkWl1ryv9ki.gif

Looks awesome :D :thumbup:

Yes it does. Wolverine in Japan-Konnichiwa! I also saw DM2 last weekend and thought it was really good/funny.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013

Yes it does. Wolverine in Japan-Konnichiwa! I also saw DM2 last weekend and thought it was really good/funny.

Marks out of Ten? Does it hold up to the 1st one?

My kids really want to see it.....So do i if im honest
    Emoticon38.gif
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Marks out of Ten? Does it hold up to the 1st one?

My kids really want to see it.....So do i if im honest
    Emoticon38.gif

I would say 7.5/10. I thought the first one was better. However, DM2 is still funny. I saw it with my wife and we don't have kids, lol. The timing was convenient (vs Fast & Furious 6). I don't regret watching DM2 at all.
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just watch the Long Ranger today. I got to say best movie of summer so far. Would highly recommend it

Last one in the theaters was LR, gotta love Johnny Depp. ;-)
    Currently watching 'Ted.' It's beyond crass and filthy hilarious. But all in all, who would've guessed that Seth Macfarlane had a heart?
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013

Last one in the theaters was LR, gotta love Johnny Depp. ;-)
    Currently watching 'Ted.' It's beyond crass and filthy hilarious. But all in all, who would've guessed that Seth Macfarlane had a heart?

Was lone rangers really good? Was gonna see it but didn't cos I heard it wasn't very good.
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts
    edited July 2013
    Going through some classics I've missed. Saw Stand By Me the other day and Cape Fear yesterday. Next up is Deliverence for some banjo action.
  • silentmovieman
    103 posts
    edited July 2013
    This week ive seen iron man 3 which was highly disappointing, the cabin in the woods which was a good attempt but the cincepts have been done before and better. Also saw final destination 5 which was very bad and texas chainsaw massacre 3d which was actually not a bad film and attempt at rejigging the format a little.