EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    deomegus wrote:
    dark skies was the last movie i saw. alien abductions is the only thing that slightly terrifies me. lol. that said...i loved it.

is anyone else anticipating dumb and dumber 2?

Hopefully it will live up to the 1st film :)

Which i honestly cant believe come next year will be 20years old :shock: :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Im just watching 2012 at the moment

With all the hype about 2012, and all the end of the world stuff going on, I was too freaked out to watch that movie lol, I finally watched it on January 1st 2013 lol good movie though, really enjoyed it
  • deomegus
    595 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    deomegus wrote:
    dark skies was the last movie i saw. alien abductions is the only thing that slightly terrifies me. lol. that said...i loved it.

Hopefully it will live up to the 1st film :)

Which i honestly cant believe come next year will be 20years old :shock: :shock:

thanks for making me feel old. lol :wink:

with the original cast and production, i think itll be pretty good :)
  • McTattie
    521 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Pacific Rim..

Was a decent flick, not enough monster/robot action though

I give it a 7/10
  • McTattie
    521 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    deomegus wrote:

I racked up £18 worth of late fee's after I rented the first one from my local video shop and didn't want to take it back :mrgreen:

Looking forward to D&D2 :wink:
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just saw pacific rim. Mixed feelings. I love charlie hunnam from sons of anarchy, love the director Guillermo del toro. And I have no prejudice to splashy summer movies but I've got to give 3 out of. Fun but not great. Anyone else seen it yet?
    Watched it yesterday.. Wasnt as good as I thought it was going to be.

I really was bummed that all of the fights were in the dark. Really killed it for me. On top of that you never really cared for anyone in the movie. Ron perlman was great. Charile day was ok. Ill give charlie a pass because always sunny is the best live action show on tv.

Id give it a 2.5-3 out of 5. Not bad but not great.

That's the last movie I watched. I agree with both of your reviews. I should've watched DM2 again instead...

Despicable+me+funny+minions+gif.gif
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    deomegus wrote:

:thumbup:
  • rodgethdodge
    50 posts
    edited July 2013
    Went to see pacific rim last night and was pleasently suprised not as bad as i imagined. Did feel like i was watching power rangers vs gozillas :mrgreen: was expecting it to be complete action no story but there was a half decent story there. Saw despiciple me 2 last week and that was absolutely amazing.
    Neo ninja assasin is a quality film loved the fight scences too
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just watched 'the simpsons movie'
    dunno if anyone has heard of it but its worth a watch
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Ive just finished watching a martial arts film :) IP Man, if you not sure what it about it the life story of the person who trained Bruce Lee :thumbup:

ip-man-o.gif

tumblr_m9r81nFNcj1qe0snzo1_400.gif
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    I watched The Conjouring last night. :shock: I can't remember the last time I was so spooked by a movie. Really, I get chills just thinking about it. It has a few cheesy moments that make you chuckle, but you welcome them as a break from being on the edge of your seat. It's more of a psychological thriller- not gore or cgi. Must see! :twisted:

And I can't wait for Wolverine!!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    3_Ninjas_Knuckle_Up_DVD_cover.jpg

It's was so bad i didn't finish watching it. Damn netflix. Need to update sum good movies lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    I watched The Conjouring last night. :shock: I can't remember the last time I was so spooked by a movie. Really, I get chills just thinking about it. It has a few cheesy moments that make you chuckle, but you welcome them as a break from being on the edge of your seat. It's more of a psychological thriller- not gore or cgi. Must see! :twisted:

Was it good then? I dont get spooked from films, please tell me it made you jump cos i love films like that specially if i can get the mrs to watch them as she jumps like crazy!! :lol:

BIG yes to seeing Wolverine :thumbup:

Im just watching the end of Top Gear then I'm watching IP Man 2 :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:

BIG yes to seeing Wolverine :thumbup:
    Plus one for that bad boy lol. I'd like to see a movie on sabertooth tho. I thought they shud of carried that story on
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:

Was it good then? I dont get spooked from films, please tell me it made you jump cos i love films like that specially if i can get the mrs to watch them as she jumps like crazy!! :lol:

YES! I was clutching my sister's arm so hard, I left marks on her. Definitely a suspense thriller. Recommend it to take wife/gf, though she might hate you for it if she scares easy :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I'd like to see a movie on sabertooth tho. I thought they shud of carried that story on

I've only seen the trailors so far so not 100% sure but it appears to continue from origins movie, either way i wanna see that film badly! :D X-Men futures past looks to be quite good too :D
    verov143 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:

YES! I was clutching my sister's arm so hard, I left marks on her. Definitely a suspense thriller. Recommend it to take wife/gf, though she might hate you for it if she scares easy :P

Oh yeah she hates anything like that lol i dont see myself getting her to the cinema to watch it :lol: she didnt like paranormal activity and we watched that at home lol Granted i had all the lights off to make it even better :lol:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Love ya work Neo. It seems you're into Martial Arts films. Ninja Assassin is absolutely brilliant. The IP man films are great too. You NEED to watch The Raid and The Protector if you haven't already. Those and Ninja Assassin are my top three Martial Arts films.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Love ya work Neo. It seems you're into Martial Arts films. Ninja Assassin is absolutely brilliant. The IP man films are great too. You NEED to watch The Raid and The Protector if you haven't already. Those and Ninja Assassin are my top three Martial Arts films.

Ive got to watch "the raid" yet keep meaning to get round to it :( Im watching IP Man2 at moment, he just training for big fight :) The man is soo fast :D

I know it an oldie but i still like "Enter The Dragon" classic film :) My film choices are very random pretty open to all sorts really, fighting, cars etc oh and in case you wasn't aware i quite like the Matrix movie ;)
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ive got to watch "the raid" yet keep meaning to get round to it :(Im watching IP Man2 at moment, he just training for big fight :) The man is soo fast :D

I know it an oldie but i still like "Enter The Dragon" classic film :) My film choices are very random pretty open to all sorts really, fighting, cars etc oh and in case you wasn't aware i quite like the Matrix movie ;)

YES YES YES!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: The IP Man movies are amazing! I seriously can't believe a person can move that flippin' fast!!! The first one is definitely better than the 2nd, though, IMO.

ipman1stfight1.gif
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    You ain't seen nothin' til you seen the Protector. :D

Also you will be in pain after watching the Raid, it kicks that much a$$.