EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

• SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited July 2013
    You ain't seen nothin' til you seen the Protector. :D

Also you will be in pain after watching the Raid, it kicks that much a$$.

I'm assuming you mean

70053824.jpg

and not

70217791.jpg

:wink:

Thanks for the tips, though. Just added them both in Netflix! My wife will be thrilled...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013

YES YES YES!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: The IP Man movies are amazing! I seriously can't believe a person can move that flippin' fast!!! The first one is definitely better than the 2nd, though, IMO.

ipman1stfight1.gif

The 1st movie is great no doubt :thumbup: He is awesomely quick :D

You ain't seen nothin' til you seen the Protector. :D

Also you will be in pain after watching the Raid, it kicks that much a$$.

I will try and get both these films of dvd from a man i know ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited July 2013
    Watching "Killing Them Softly" tonight... it's pretty horrible... :cry:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Watching "Killing Them Softly" tonight... it's pretty horrible... :cry:

Never seen that :?

Ive just finished watching Blade Trinity, 1st blade was SO much better :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just watched the Conjouring and the Heat in theaters. Both great movies, the conjouring will have you covering one eye and watching with the other, because it is really scary, but also a great movie. It is a truly scary movie, It got its R rating, just because of how scary it is, there is no nudity, no cursing, and no gore, just creepiness. The Heat, I'll admit I only saw the first half, then had to go, but it was extremely funny and I would recommend it.
  • anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ip Man 2 was also good. After watching both, I went back and watched all the Donnie Yen movies on Netflix. Really good martial arts. Then the other night, I watched Ip Man: The Final Fight. Not so great.
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ive just finished watching a martial arts film :) IP Man, if you not sure what it about it the life story of the person who trained Bruce Lee :thumbup:
  • maciejbzow
    66 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't get out to the theater that often, but I watched "Now You See Me" a few weeks ago. Fun movie.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    maciejbzow wrote:
    I don't get out to the theater that often, but I watched "Now You See Me" a few weeks ago. Fun movie.

That's at the top of my can't wait to see list. As well as Despicable Me 2, can't wait to see that.

The last movie I watched was Wreck it Ralph, for probably the 10th time lol it's definitely in my top 5 favourite movies.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    maciejbzow wrote:

That's at the top of my can't wait to see list. As well as Despicable Me 2, can't wait to see that.

The last movie I watched was Wreck it Ralph, for probably the 10th time lol it's definitely in my top 5 favourite movies.

The voice casting in that is fantastic. Loved it. Big old school video game fan here so it won me over the minute I saw the trailer.

I mentioned this in another thread but should mention it here. The other day I watched a documentary called The Imposter. Amazing film with an awesome twist. It's a mind boggling true story about a boy who lives in Texas and goes missing at the age of 13 and turns up three years later in Spain.

Now, Searching for Sugarman won the Oscar for Best Documentary but in my mind, it's nothing in comparison to The Imposter. I will not rest until all movie lovers here watch it. Netflix NOW! You will not be disappointed. Here is the trailer:

You will not be disappointed! Take it from a guy who's worked at a video store for seven years!

• jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    I unfortunately live in Texas. Most people who go missing here end up in a landfill in Juarez. But on the upside Rodriguez likes to film here
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    I unfortunately live in Texas. Most people who go missing here end up in a landfill in Juarez. But on the upside Rodriguez likes to film here

Surely you would know the story then? The boy in question is Nicholas Barclay (I'm pretty sure that's how you spell the surname).

Pretty cool that you guys have Rodriguez film there too. I also am quite partial to a Texan accent on a lady. :oops:
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited July 2013
    Gettin in the mood to work on my 57 wagon so i just watched American graffiti. But going to see the heat tonight
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Awesome movie American Graffiti. The second one's actually okay too.
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    my last movie Star Trek into darkness cool movie

haven't watched American graffiti what's about?
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Am waiting for the wolverine....

Just saw side effects...meh...
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm waiting for fast 6 to come out on DVD. Didn't get a chance to see it in the cinema :(
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    ill write all those titles down lol see if my pocket can afford it
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Am waiting for the wolverine....

Just saw side effects...meh...

Love the twist in the end. Last saw Pacific Rim and looking forward to The Wolverine as well!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm waiting for fast 6 to come out on DVD. Didn't get a chance to see it in the cinema :(

You are going to LOVE it!! I saw it at the cinemas a week after it was released. Exceeded all expectations. Bloody great film. Dom Toretto is as cheesy as ever and the action sequences are jaw dropping. 10/10 for me.

..and make sure you watch after the credits too. :)
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013

You are going to LOVE it!! I saw it at the cinemas a week after it was released. Exceeded all expectations. Bloody great film. Dom Toretto is as cheesy as ever and the action sequences are jaw dropping. 10/10 for me.

..and make sure you watch after the credits too. :)

Uh oh, is that a spoiler? I'll have to watch it too. I thought I have seen every movie possible but this thread is proving me wrong :mrgreen: