EA Forums - Banner

Last Film you watched / Up Coming Movies

Replies

  • Sonos1982
    120 posts
    edited July 2013
    Movie: Pacific Rim (a lot better than I thought it was gonna be. only saw it because my friend said I had to)
    DVD: just finishing Simpsons Season 2 as I type this
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm waiting for fast 6 to come out on DVD. Didn't get a chance to see it in the cinema :(

    You are going to LOVE it!! I saw it at the cinemas a week after it was released. Exceeded all expectations. Bloody great film. Dom Toretto is as cheesy as ever and the action sequences are jaw dropping. 10/10 for me.

    ..and make sure you watch after the credits too. :)

    Uh oh, is that a spoiler? I'll have to watch it too. I thought I have seen every movie possible but this thread is proving me wrong :mrgreen:

    No spoilers here! Too many customers at my work have spoiled movies/TV shows for me, makes me want to 2walls_zps54daabbd.gif

    I haven't seen The Sixth Sense because that was spoiled for me. Supposed to be terrific too. What a drag.

    Anybody else seen The Imposter? If you disagree with it's awesomeness you should be shot. :lol:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    No spoilers here! Too many customers at my work have spoiled movies/TV shows for me, makes me want to 2walls_zps54daabbd.gif

    I haven't seen The Sixth Sense because that was spoiled for me. Supposed to be terrific too. What a drag.

    Anybody else seen The Imposter? If you disagree with it's awesomeness you should be shot. :lol:
    That's harsh. The ending to that movie is great and literally gave me chills when I realised how it was ending. You missed a brilliant ending because of someone's big mouth. I'm pretty sure the movie won't have half the effect if you go into it from the start knowing how it finishes.

    Couldn't agree more. That's one of the best twist endings ever. Just brilliantly done. You should still watch it, it's a great movie, don't punish yourself cause someone ruined the ending for you, I think you'll still appreciate it.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm waiting for fast 6 to come out on DVD. Didn't get a chance to see it in the cinema :(
    Uh oh, is that a spoiler? I'll have to watch it too. I thought I have seen every movie possible but this thread is proving me wrong :mrgreen:

    No spoilers here! Too many customers at my work have spoiled movies/TV shows for me, makes me want to 2walls_zps54daabbd.gif

    I haven't seen The Sixth Sense because that was spoiled for me. Supposed to be terrific too. What a drag.

    Anybody else seen The Imposter? If you disagree with it's awesomeness you should be shot. :lol:

    I recommend The Sixth Sense even if you know about it. I watched it several times, IMO it's a movie you have to watch :mrgreen:

    PS I know what you mean about spoiling it for you. They did that to me with The Crying Game. BTW, have you seen it?
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    No spoilers here! Too many customers at my work have spoiled movies/TV shows for me, makes me want to 2walls_zps54daabbd.gif

    I haven't seen The Sixth Sense because that was spoiled for me. Supposed to be terrific too. What a drag.

    Anybody else seen The Imposter? If you disagree with it's awesomeness you should be shot. :lol:
    That's harsh. The ending to that movie is great and literally gave me chills when I realised how it was ending. You missed a brilliant ending because of someone's big mouth. I'm pretty sure the movie won't have half the effect if you go into it from the start knowing how it finishes.

    Couldn't agree more. That's one of the best twist endings ever. Just brilliantly done. You should still watch it, it's a great movie, don't punish yourself cause someone ruined the ending for you, I think you'll still appreciate it.

    :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just watched Cannibal Holocaust on DVD.
    I can't wait to see The Smurfs 2
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    No spoilers here! Too many customers at my work have spoiled movies/TV shows for me, makes me want to 2walls_zps54daabbd.gif

    I haven't seen The Sixth Sense because that was spoiled for me. Supposed to be terrific too. What a drag.

    Anybody else seen The Imposter? If you disagree with it's awesomeness you should be shot. :lol:
    That's harsh. The ending to that movie is great and literally gave me chills when I realised how it was ending. You missed a brilliant ending because of someone's big mouth. I'm pretty sure the movie won't have half the effect if you go into it from the start knowing how it finishes.

    Couldn't agree more. That's one of the best twist endings ever. Just brilliantly done. You should still watch it, it's a great movie, don't punish yourself cause someone ruined the ending for you, I think you'll still appreciate it.

    I think I'll watch it one day. I do appreciate good cinema, and Shyamalan's earlier stuff was pretty good. Sixth Sense is supposed to be his Deer Hunter, metaphorically speaking.

    I recommend The Sixth Sense even if you know about it. I watched it several times, IMO it's a movie you have to watch :mrgreen: PS I know what you mean about spoiling it for you. They did that to me with The Crying Game. BTW, have you seen it?

    Not yet, that's on my list though! I get people recommending me movies every day it's hard to keep up, especially being addicted to these forums and the game haha. I will definitely bump the Crying Game to the top though! :)
    Just watched Cannibal Holocaust on DVD.
    I can't wait to see The Smurfs 2

    Opposite ends of the spectrum. I love it. :lol:
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just watched Cannibal Holocaust on DVD.
    I can't wait to see The Smurfs 2

    Cannibal Holocaust is horrible, yet also good in a way. It was like a guilty watch, I didn't want to look, but I had to and it kept me interested....
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    Just watched Cannibal Holocaust on DVD.
    I can't wait to see The Smurfs 2

    Cannibal Holocaust is horrible, yet also good in a way. It was like a guilty watch, I didn't want to look, but I had to and it kept me interested....

    It sounds freaky. I just finished Trapped, a book that deals with cannibalism, and I felt the same way, I had to finish it.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just saw the wolverine. Went in with no expectations, no knowledge of the plot and walked out happy. Liked it a lot, but I have to say I liked it mostly because of Yukio and not Hugh Jackson. Yukio rocks!!!

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmGCbToNPYqhih3vwJB5I0qABzidljTvzL6QpMPpYOkS0h2u2U-A
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just saw the wolverine. Went in with no expectations, no knowledge of the plot and walked out happy. Liked it a lot, but I have to say I liked it mostly because of Yukio and not Hugh Jackson. Yukio rocks!!!

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmGCbToNPYqhih3vwJB5I0qABzidljTvzL6QpMPpYOkS0h2u2U-A

    I sooo cant wait to see this film :) Wolverine is the MAN!!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just started watching a very funny film.....Harold & Kumar get the Munchies :)

    This was about the only gif i could use without it violating the TOS tho :lol:


    Harold-Kumar-harold-and-kumar-19466197-518-292.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just started watching a very funny film.....Harold & Kumar get the Munchies :)

    This was about the only gif i could use without it violating the TOS tho :lol:


    Harold-Kumar-harold-and-kumar-19466197-518-292.gif

    Harold and Kumar get the Munchies? I only heard of Harold and Kumar go to white castle and Harold and Kumar go to Guantanamo Bay. Is Harold and Kumar get the munchies the same as white castle? They go hunting for a burger joint and a bunch of crazy stuff happens to them?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just started watching a very funny film.....Harold & Kumar get the Munchies :)

    This was about the only gif i could use without it violating the TOS tho :lol:


    Harold-Kumar-harold-and-kumar-19466197-518-292.gif

    Harold and Kumar get the Munchies? I only heard of Harold and Kumar go to white castle and Harold and Kumar go to Guantanamo Bay. Is Harold and Kumar get the munchies the same as white castle? They go hunting for a burger joint and a bunch of crazy stuff happens to them?

    Yeah thats the film :) Thats the title tho :? Watching it on tv now, Maybe it a different country thing :lol: Such a funny film :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    adam7226 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just started watching a very funny film.....Harold & Kumar get the Munchies :)

    This was about the only gif i could use without it violating the TOS tho :lol:


    Harold-Kumar-harold-and-kumar-19466197-518-292.gif

    Harold and Kumar get the Munchies? I only heard of Harold and Kumar go to white castle and Harold and Kumar go to Guantanamo Bay. Is Harold and Kumar get the munchies the same as white castle? They go hunting for a burger joint and a bunch of crazy stuff happens to them?

    Yeah thats the film :) Thats the title tho :? Watching it on tv now, Maybe it a different country thing :lol: Such a funny film :mrgreen:

    yah in the US its called Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. I think they changed it for your country, because you probably don't have any white castles, so you wouldn't know what it is.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2013
    adam7226 wrote:
    yah in the US its called Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. I think they changed it for your country, because you probably don't have any white castles, so you wouldn't know what it is.

    But we all know what the munchies are ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    adam7226 wrote:
    yah in the US its called Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. I think they changed it for your country, because you probably don't have any white castles, so you wouldn't know what it is.

    But we all know what the munchies are ;)

    True, and I think we all get them sometimes, even if you don't have any help from a special plant :lol:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Just watch the Long Ranger today. I got to say best movie of summer so far. Would highly recommend it


    0d5a15d772360d07e9049b62f0fbc3d2_zps8154b094.jpg[img][/img]

    Last one in the theaters was LR, gotta love Johnny Depp. ;-)
    Currently watching 'Ted.' It's beyond crass and filthy hilarious. But all in all, who would've guessed that Seth Macfarlane had a heart?

    Was lone rangers really good? Was gonna see it but didn't cos I heard it wasn't very good.

    Yes. It was a very good movie. Dont listen to the critics.
    If you are going with the expectation of it being a serious movie, youll be dissapointed.
    If you go expecting a fun johnny dep type of movie with lots of humor, youll love it



  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited August 2013
    Last: Pacific Rim
    Next: Lone Ranger.

    Wife has the hots for Idris Elba and Jonny Depp.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited August 2013
    Going to watch escape from planet earth tonight. But I want to go see this is the end. Last movie I watched was a good day to die hard, if you haven't seen it don't bother. This movie fails across the board.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!